36

Not every critter sleeps comfortably.

The fawn man lay beside his companion, its head drooping, and sobbing from time to time in its sleep, perhaps from pain.

Susie reached out and snuck at the little rabbit man lying on the sofa, and the little rabbit purred and scratched the hair on his neck, rolled over and continued to sleep.

It's all kids.

Susie couldn't help but sigh: "Eh, it's a little pitiful."

So what's going on in the world? Forget the pressure of survival, why do you have to give these pets such a high IQ to the children!

"Not strange." Raphael said, "I remember that the creators of the old orcs were quite simple."

Susie: "... What kind of creator would have created such a race?

Raphael tilted his face and thought back a little: "Well... Probably a brown bear with rabbit ears? It's also silly.

Susie: "..."

Susie: But I didn't ask him what he looked like?

Susie: And what kind of strange species is the rabbit-eared bear? Is the creator of your world so casual?

"Their Lord God has fallen too soon." Raphael said, "I thought the old orcs would have been extinct long ago, and there was a time when old orc fur products were popular."

Susie:???

Susie: Wait a minute, did you just say something really powerful, to put it mildly?

She looked at the small animals in the ground: So, being treated as a pet is already a good ending?

Is the living situation of the protagonist of the fairy tale so miserable?

Never mind. Susie rubbed the bunnyman's head again, let's find a way to get the house liver out first. A dozen shedding hairy hairs huddled in the tavern, literally lifting tiny hairs even to breathe.

When they woke up the next day, the little creatures realized that it wasn't going to be light in this place.

Situated on the edge of the continent and surrounded by few villages, these pet-born little creatures have no way of knowing the sinister reputation of this realm of the undead. Now they were lying on the windowsill one by one, looking at the outside world that was still dark, whispering to each other whether they had overslept.

Arrowlo didn't know when she squeezed next to them and was affectionately picked up, and these children had a natural pity for the "kitten that had lost its fur", and gently hugged her. Elo had never been treated like this, her entire skeleton was stiff, being carried around by small animals, the tip of her tail swaying slightly, and the soul fire in her skull flickering from time to time.

Susie takes a look and sees that the kitten is showing the emotion of "I can't let them see I'm happy".

...... Row horn.

When they learned that there was no daylight in this place, the animals did not seem scared, but instead muttered and discussed, "Is there a place where it never gets dark?" "It's horrible, I can't sleep well during the day." "There is only a place for night, don't you have to work, you just need to rest?"

Susie: "..."

No, is this group engraved innocence in their bones?

I'm even more curious about that rabbit-eared bear!

Of course, how can you not have to work.

In order to make up the difference in points for 4731 and more as soon as possible, Susie made a plan and used child labor without any psychological burden - after all, it was for their home, which was not too much?