25

In addition to the "Corrupt Lords", which are directly named after them, there is another case for the "Lords" among the undead.

In some ways, the ecology of the undead is somewhat similar to that of wild animals in nature.

They often follow the most powerful individuals of their species, hunting in relatively fixed areas, and sometimes migrating and competing for changes in their environment. As the undead in an area, the undead who are the leader will be called "lieges".

Just like the predators that share the grasslands and their prey, so do the undead.

The Bone Wolf Lord is usually responsive, while the Rotten Dragon Lord is often alone. Their territories can overlap with each other, but the former will be hunted by the latter.

But the black-haired girl who is the owner of the shopkeeper does not look like an undead.

What's more, the Death Knight will never easily offer loyalty to outsiders.

Kevin pushed the door in.

His gaze immediately fell on the new guest, who keenly lingered for a moment on the heavy shield placed next to his seat before looking away as if nothing had happened.

Then he reached out and scooped up Elo, who was napping in his chair, to the ground, and the cat was awakened, purred in displeasure, and gently whipped the young knight's ankle with his tail, and ran away with a puff of smoke. It caused a slight commotion as it passed by the traveler's location.

Susie picked up Arrow, let the bone cat hang on her shoulder, put the half-cooked cheese on the table, and turned around again, "What do you want to order?" Today's soup is corn soup, but if you want something else, you can do that.

She gestured for the price list hanging directly above the bar, which had come in handy for the first time since she bought it.

The travelers fell silent as they looked at the normal over-the-top goods and prices on the price list, and the little blackboard was adorned with colored pencils.

"No need," the old mage refused, "hot water and towels are enough."

Bach stuck out his tongue: "Wow, it's so serious, I can't figure out this type the most, I was chased and beaten by such an old man back then."

The necromancer shrunk his neck and peeked over Kevin's shoulder, muttering, "Ah, but his staff looks so good, I don't have my own staff yet!" My teacher used to be so poor, and the staffs he used were stolen second-hand..."

The knight calmly reached out and broke the head that was rubbing against his shoulder back into place: "You be careful.

"I don't think it's a serious problem for the other party to be beaten before." Frank commented.

Bach was still on the sidelines: "Eh, I see, is that ring a white stone?" I haven't seen a real white stone ring yet... That's too expensive, and the average person can't afford it.

Frank: "Do you figure it out, ordinary people could have waited so long in the Eternal Night Canyon's closure?"

Bach: "Like me?

The merchant jumped up and shoved a fork of noodles into the necromancer's mouth, "Shut up, you dead house!"

Certainly not ordinary people.

Kevin looked up at Susie and quietly wrote "Kingdom Knight" with his finger on the table.

Like the agile and agile snowfield hunters of the North, the shield knights of the Kingdom of Honafa are known for their fortitude and determination. Only the best of them will be known as "Knights of the Kingdom" and receive a special shield engraved with a number.