1✯

Helloo!

I am assuming that y'all liked Silent Whispers too much hence why y'all are here I am glad you did. I hope that y'all will stick to the end too.

But before that let me tell y'all this book not only contains werewolves and humans and Gods but Angels, Demons, and Vampires, Hybrids too. And there will be A LOT of NEW CHARACTERS with new twists.

I hope everyone is ready for that.

I officially welcome everyone to "THE ALCHEMY" the second book of "SILENT WHISPERS".

READ "SILENT WHISPERS"  FIRST SO THAT YOU DON'T GET CONFUSED

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

Let me break down the new characters so there won't be much confusion for you for you.

ANGELS- Niall, Arzhel, Micah

DEMONS- Zyaire, Eloise, Lilith (doesn't have a soulmate)

VAMPIRES- Emmett, Evander, Lyssa

HUMAN- Shawn, Kylo

HYBRIDS- Vesper (half-human and half-angel), Alexis (half-human and half-vamp)

COUPLES-

1. Niall & Shawn (Parents of Vesper)

2. Zyaire & Arzhel

3. Eloise & Micah

4. Emmet & Kylo (Parents of Alexis)

5. Evander & Lysaa (Parents of Emmett and In-laws of Kylo)

6. Vesper and Alexis

7. Micah and Eloise (Parents of Zyaire)

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

The sunrise, warm, early, and beautiful as it filled the sky with vibrant colours, ready to start a new day. Liam Payne watched it with a smile. The morning was silent while he stood in the Malik's field. Behind him, the forest lay deep and long, but he liked its mystery and calming presence as it waited for the God to rewards the trees with daylight and their roots with the water of a storm.

Liam breathed in the fresh air, thinking about Ares'relatives and how they behaved yesterday. Liz and Oliver showed their toxic personalities and Zayn didn't need them in his life. While today is a new day, the ache of Zayn's guilt will be with him for a long time.

Liam crossed his arms, studying the sky with concern. He didn't have a hangover from Athena's spiked tea, but he was a little late in guiding the rise of the sun.

The God was about to walk back to the house when a sharp pain stabbed his chest and tingled his fingers.

His eyes widened when what looked like a black hole hovered in front of him, and three people fell through it, landing on the grass.

For a moment, it felt like Liam's body wasn't in his control as he lifted his hands and by what seemed like the power of his mind, the strange black hole started to shrink. There was something about the way it flickered which disturbed him.

When his powers of electricity surfaced, the hole shrank faster until it disappeared altogether. Liam's  shock didn't go undetected when the two women and a man turned; they expected to see something other than a teenage boy with lightning bolts hugging his hands.