Teaser-Prologue

3 years later....

The throne room was overflowing with the presence of darkness, only the small panes accompanying the rough brick wall that allowed light. Outside was gloomy, not a single beam of sun rays attacking the town.

A young man was sat on the throne, the heir of this hidden land. Two soldiers were kneeling down in front of him. Their posture was stiff and their breath ragged.

"Your Highness," One started projecting his voice in a formal manner.

"We've received news from our spies in Celestia..." They waited for the prince's response. But the young man sat there, a hand under his chin and his elbow resting on the armrest.

"Are you just gonna sit like that?" He spoke with only anger in his voice. "Start speaking!" He yells with impatience. The two armored men were easily intimidated.

"My apologies," the frightened man spoke, terrified for his life.

"King Chan has fled to his kingdom along with several other people, Magician and Yawnz request for their return." The other spoke.

"No, have them stay. Is that all?"

"No, Your Highness, King Chan has wedded a few months back..."

"What? To whom?" The prince raised an eyebrow.

"He was a former guardsman of Prince Jeongin."

"Ahh.. that man still has poor taste. That fire must have made an impact if it took this long to recover." He chuckled to himself.

"Go grab a Quill and paper, be quick." He snapped at them.

One of the two guards rose to his feet and left. A minute passed and the man in armour returned.

"Now write down everything I say, do not simplify my words." He warned. The guard nodded nervously.

A smirk was plastered on the young prince's face as he spoke of his plan.

"Now deliver that letter, both of you. Make sure you don't get caught."

Hesitantly, "Have you talked this over with the king? We've already taken over the kingdom, this is just-"

"Are you questioning me?"

"No, of course not Your Highness." His anxiety reaching to higher levels made it hard to breathe.

"I'm sure my father trusts my words."

"Of course Prince Seungmin."

— — – 

I'm gonna maybe take a break cause you know it's the holidays and I have no school for 2 weeks, Updates might either be slow or fast. Or none :) 

Attendance if you read the last book ---->