Three - Red Lights

Mature scenes- P.S. This is probably the first and last smut in this book :)

The tent was being set up on the beach. The couple were gonna stay out of the castle. A little break from everything.

A sky full of stars lighting up the night.

A lonely moon without its sun.

"It's all done," Chan smiled proudly as he was clapping the sand of his hands. The tent was holding up well against the gentle breeze.

"That's great," Minho smiled as he finished setting up the last lantern.

Now you may be thinking, 'That's so cute.' But dear, the lantern was lighting up in red.

Their area on the beach was lighting up in bright vivid red.

"Someone's gonna end up passing by," Minho whispered to himself.

"They'll be jealous," Chan snickered.

"No, they're gonna be traumatized," Minho thought back to how everyone in the castle heard his moans.

"It's okay baby," Chan brought Minho into a hug, kissing his husband's hair. Minho giggled at the cute action.

"C'mon, let's go in," Minho took Chan's hand and dragged him inside the tent.

The tent wasn't small and suffocating after all they were royalty. The tent was bigger than your average one.

"It's like we're in one of those rooms at a club." Minho laughed looking around the tinted tent.

"Never been in one," Chan spoke.

"Wait really?"

"I'm a King, what do you expect?" Chan sighed.

"Oh right... then how did you lose your virginity?" Minho asked as he got settled in a tent.

"Do you want me to show you instead," Chan smirked at Minho.

"Wait, I don't want you to fuck me like you did with others–"

"Baby I know," Chan gently caressed Minho's cheeks. "Everything I've done with you has only been with you, No one else."

Chan leaned in to kiss the younger. Capturing Minho's lips into his own. The older brought Minho into his lap. So Minho was now straddling his legs on the older.

"You taste so good kitten," Chan whispered as he parted their lips.

"Don't I always," Minho smirked seductively.

"Don't tempt me." Chan groaned as his hands went down to Minho's ass.

"So you're groping me now?" Minho laughed.

"I'm taking things so slowly, thats all."

"Okay Mr.Bang," Minho playfully rolled his hands.

"Should I make you roll your eyes back? Chan asked gripping Minho's ass harder.

"W-what do you mean by that?" Minho stuttered.

"You know exactly what I mean by that Mr.Bang." Chan joked.

"The only reason I'm a Bang is the cause of you." Minho lightly pinched the older's chest.

"So you regret it?" Chan asked completely stopping what he was doing.

"Of course not, why would you come to that conclusion?" Minho slapped Chan's shoulder a little angered.

"My apologies Your Highness." Chan sarcastically said.

"I'm not a highness~" Minho whined.

"Well, you took the role of a Queen. What else do want me to call you?"

Minho paused thinking, but he quickly found an answer.

"You can call me yours?" Minho smirked.

"Kitten you're becoming a real flirt these days." Chan groaned.

"Oh I can do much more," Minho whispered.

"You asked for this," Chan's deep voice spoke before turning Minho to the ground.

"Getting aggressive are we now Mr.Bang?" The younger smiled, the corners of his lip turning upwards.

"How long do you plan on calling me that?" Chan questions as he hovers over Minho.

"Hmm.... Forever?" Minho innocently smiled.

"You're gonna regret this," Chan went down to pull Minho into a lustful kiss.

"Can't you just fuck me already~" Minho whined when he pulled away.

"Anything for you," Chan smirked as he stripped himself and Minho. "I don't think you need prep this time." Chan kissed Minho's cheek.

"Why not?"

"Cause your needy already," Chan smiled as he saw precum on Minho's cock.

Minho pulled Chan closer to him by his neck, "Then hurry up an fuck me Mr.Bang." He whispered seductively. Just when he finished his sentence, Chan pushed himself in fast.

"Ahh~"

"You asked for this," the older grunted as he thrusted fast in and out of Minho. 

– –

As the author, we will pray for those poor souls who have heard these sinful sounds.

That's how the rest of their night went, sex and cuddles right after.

At the beach. 

------

Happy New Year everyone!

And there's a phrase in this chapter you might need to memorize 👀