Chapter 16 - In the Middle of the Night

Seungin time 🤩

— —

Jeongin Pov:

I separated from him smiling.

"You taste really sweet," Seungmin said out of the blue.

"Wait what." I felt a blush pain on my face.

"It's true," He snuggled in the crook of my neck. His warm breath made a shiver run down my back. I relaxed myself against him. It was quite awkward but the comfortable kind. The library was silent, we weren't in front, thank god. Otherwise we'd easily get caught.

Suddenly I felt something get bigger under me, a vibrant blush started to paint on my cheeks. Seungmin didn't say anything, just keeping ourselves in the same position.

"S-seungmin...."I called his name.

"Yes love," He sounded like he was holding back, terribly.

"Is that..... Are you....?" I couldn't bring myself to say it. I'm not a virgin but Seungmin was definitely someone who would make me nervous.

"Hard? Yes. Yes I am," He groaned, hugging my waist harder. He didn't make a move on me, just hugging me and closing himself off. He had a boner, and that must be painful if he was just gonna leave himself like that. I mustered up the courage to help him.

"Do you need...... help?" I questioned myself for asking but I didn't want to just leave him like that.

"Are you sure about that? I don't want to—"

"You won't hurt me or make me feel uncomfortable so take that off the list." I slightly scolded him. I definitely didn't mind Seungmin fucking me all night. The thought somehow made me feel really excited. My heart was beating fast, and I felt adrenaline run through my veins.

"So do I have your consent?" He asked my backing away from the crook of my neck looking at me. His eyes were glossy, the pain must really be unbearable especially if he's...... big.

"Of course you do," The moment I finished my sentence Seungmin crashed his lips on mine, moving against me in sync. I was a blushing mess as I kissed him back, he had his hands roaming my body while I wrapped mine around his neck.

I moaned when he bit my bottom lip and entered my mouth. I felt like I was heaved, the way he touched me had pleasure speeding through my body. My dick started to grow hard and Seungmin noticed.

"Get up," He spoke dominantly. I loved this side of him. I would let this man step on me if I could. I got up from his lap and he immediately pinned against the tall and high bookshelves. "Do you know what I want?" I whispered seductively in my ear.

"Me."

"Are you gonna be good for me?"

"All night."

"Just say my name."

"I'm yours to tame."

"In the middle of the night."

------

🤡 I forgot to update yesterday

and sry for the short but I WILL make Minchan longer so dwwww