Epilogue - A thousand years

Minho

It's like I've been here for hours. I can't tell time anymore, there isn't a candle to see. My knees were soar, digging into the stone ground. I've been hearing sounds outside this room. I couldn't tell what was going on but it could be related to Vanara attacking. If it was, I hope they find it. I also hope they don't kill Seungmin, I think Jeongin would definitely defend him.

I heard screams outside the door, what the fuck was going on? The door opened the King walking in with the witch lady I despised. The door shut behind them leaving only the three of us in here.

"It's almost time," King Kim has a sly grin on his face. The woman beside him just crossed her arms beneath her breast and just smirked looking at me. Kinky bitch.

"How much longer till I die," I groaned, rolling my eyes.

"That's an attitude you've got there mate," The girl smirked at me crouching down in front of me. A finger under my chin. She inspected me looking side to side, up and down. "Your entire body is gray...... except for your face." She looked directly into my eyes. "Your eyes haven't changed much either."

The door busted open with a guard panicking.

"Your Majesty," he panted, catching his breath. "They're here." The king's eyes had gone wide.

"Set up the defense force. Don't let them come here." He demanded, the guard nodded, running outside, closing the huge doors shut.

"I'll go too," The blond woman walked out, leaving the King and I alone. This would be a lovely time to kill him, sadly my hands were cuffed preventing me from doing anything. I felt something overtake me, my mind had gone crazy images of bright red blood on the stone wall. I looked to my right, a stone wall. This had to be the devil. I can't see the future.

The door busted open an arrow shot as soon as there were no barriers. The king barely dodged for his life. He unsheathed his sword and pointed to the intruder. I looked up to see the blond hair and same eyes I've longed to see.

This time I felt my head go mad, images flashed through my mind. My eyes hurt like a bitch, feeling it glow in red.

"Min–" Chan called my name but was cut off when the King went to slash his sword at him. Chan dodged quickly but the 2nd slash made a deep cut on his torso. He coughed out blood holding his side. He only had a bow and arrow for some dumb reason– this idiot. Chan throw his bow and only fought with a fucking arrow.

I felt different, my fingers curled against the rocky stone and my hair draped over my forehead. My heart stopped for a second but it immediately started to beat faster at an inhuman pace. My breath became hard and ragged, I felt my mind go foggy but also a dark element take over me.

And then I was out.

—-----------------------------------------------------

Seungmin

Everything is a mess, people fighting everywhere I look. I had no idea where they took Minho, my father never mentioned any of this, of course he wouldn't. He's a fucking menace.

I ran through the halls in search of all the possible places he could be, Jeongin and Kai were with me too. That's when it hit me, there was a place with the moon to shine down on. It's been there for quite a while.

"Seung–" Jeongin was cut off when I crashed into a small group of people. One was taller than me with vibrant red hair. "Hyunjin?" Jeongin asked, confused, but his face lit up.

"Jeongin...." Hyunjin looked speechless, are these two close? What am I thinking... I've heard of this feeling before. Jealousy. I've never experienced it till now.