Ten - A Lover

ITS MY DAY!!

im older now 😍

----- 

Jeongin's Pov:

Chan hyung hasn't had a minute of sleep since Minho hyung was gone. I get that he's worried but he needs to rest.

"Hyung you should go to sleep, I'll wake you up if there are any updates." I assured Chan hyung. Thought I highly doubt he'd listen to me.

"Alright." He groggily got up from his desk heading out of the office. I followed him behind but didn't get far when his advisor Mr.Park had something to say. "What is it?" Chan asked?

"You got to sleep, I'll take care of it." I shoved him in his room slamming the door shut. "Now what is it?" I asked, looking at the man.

"Prince Kai isn't in his room...." I paused taking in the sudden information.

"WHAT?" I yelled.

"What is it?" I heard Chan hyung from the other side.

"Oh... uh.. Nothing to worry about. I was just overreacting so go to sleep." I panicky spoke. This isn't good.

"Aren't you going to tell–"

"No, he needs rest right now. Once he wakes up you can tell him for me, but don't let him come after us." I became serious. This wasn't a game anymore.

"He also left a letter, someone named Dawn."

"Dawn?" I asked, thinking. He never mentioned a friend of his....or a lover? No way, Kai is far from a romantic. I could be wrong though.

"And who is us?"

"I'm going after him, don't let Chan come after us. I'll keep Kai safe."

"But–"

"I may be a prince but that doesn't mean I'm not fit to be King Mr.Park." I looked at him coldly. "Get my horse ready." I gave my last command which he obeyed. I headed to my room getting a sack and stuffing a leather bottle with some wine. It's a necessity for my sanity that I'll lose eventually. I added some loaves of bread before heading to the horse stables.

"The horse is ready–"

"You can leave now." I cut him off. "Tell Chan once he wakes up, but make sure he doesn't leave the castle. I already have Kai I need to look after."

"I will try my best, your majesty." He bowed to me. I hooked my bag to the saddle of the horse before mounting. I looked behind me, bowing my head before I rode off.

According to Dusk, his cottage was on the outskirts of town, now let me pray that Kai didn't leave yet.

Minho's Pov:

I've been awake for a while now, the woman was gone. I was left with a bunch of hickeys on my neck. I didn't get a release during her so-called 'sex'. My dick was throbbing but I was too lazy to jerk myself off. I was never good at it anyway. So I waited for it to pass while laying on the bed staring at the ceiling. Just then I heard the food open. I shot my body up looking at who was entering. That sick bastard.... His smile bothers me so much. It didn't look much real either.

"The fuck you want?" I shot at him.

"Good evening to you too." He laughed, he sounded sarcastic. I knew what a real laugh sounds like. That was definitely not it. "How is the bed serving you?" He asked with a minor smile on his face. His lips were barely tilting up.

"It's not terrible." I mumbled looking away to the balcony.

"Wanna head out?" He asked out of the blue. Was he really gonna let me out of this room? Freely? I highly doubt that. He's basically inviting me to leave. I wouldn't want to lose this opportunity. "I mean to the library, my father would kill me if I were to let you out of the castle. Even out of this room, so the choice is up to you." He looked at me, for some reason I felt sympathy towards him. I didn't know why. He just looked like he needed it.