Chapter 12 - A truth

Minho Pov:

"I'm what?" I asked in disbelief. I mean who would believe that. He didn't even try to say it indirectly, just straight out of his mouth.

"The tattoo on your arm...." He pointed to my hand. "A devil's mark will appear eventually."

"Is that a bad thing?" I asked, I was scared. My stomach sank and I felt uncomfortable and anxious, I hated this feeling. Anxiety started to build up in my chest.

"If we don't figure something out, you'll be consumed by the devil." Seungmin's eyes were glossy, he was holding back several tears. I won't lie, I was too.

"How long do we have?"

"Yesterday was a crescent moon, about 14 days." Seungmin sat down next to me flipping through the pages of his book. It was brown and very dusty, not very sanitary if you ask me.

"I have to be pierced through the heart...?" Seungmin nodded, shutting the book, he nodded to my question. "Then kill me, right now, right here."

"I'm not killing you! Are you crazy?" Seungmin moved away from me. He really does seem to care.

"Well that's the only way," I sighed.

"There has to be another way, there always is." Seungmin rushed his words and his tone sounded panic.

"There's a limit to everything, Seungie," I smiled.

"We're not killing you," Seungmin sniffled back and cried. We heard a knock at my door, was it the king. Seungmin got up, opening the door cautiously. It was a guard. "What is it?" He asked, putting on his prince act.

"Some intruders have been found in the forest." The guard started.

"Did you identify them?"

"A blond male and a young teenage boy."

"Get them–"

"Wait!" I yelled before Seungmin could finish. "Does the teenage boy have black hair? Slim nose, pink lips." I asked, panicking.

"Yes...." The guard answered softly, almost like a whisper.

"Don't kill them, please." I begged, Kai really came. After our little argument I thought he'd been fed up with me. The blond male however has me stumped. Chan has blonde hair but he'd never take Kai with him. Which leaves one more person.....Jeongin.

"Let them be," Seungmin ordered. The guard nodded as he was about to leave, "Don't tell anyone of this." Seungmin warned.

"Of course my lord." The guard bowed leaving, he was definitely scared of Seungmin which made me chuckle a bit.

"Thank you," I smiled.

"You know them, who are they?" Seungmin asked while shutting the door.

"The teenager is my kid, and the blond guy is Jeongin." I headed back to the bed but suddenly my head was spinning and my blood was boiling. I could feel something evading my mind. I scream in pain falling to the marble floor.

"Minho!" Seungmin yelled, letting the book fall to the ground.

"I-it hurts," I cried, not strong enough to hold back the tears.

"It's okay, It'll pass." Seungmin hugged me.

I felt my mind darken and my veins were popping out again in black. The tips of my fingers turned gray. I guess I really am gonna die, huh. I laughed to myself through the pain. My heart felt like it was pierced, my lungs tightened, I hugged Seungmin back now fully crying.

"Channie....." 

----

I'm gonna start doing small updates cause I want to get this story over with 😩