Eight - Torture

I'm gonna go hide..... 😶‍🌫️

————

Kai Pov:

It is daylight now, my dad has been gone since yesterday. My father has been searching for him non-stop. I shouldn't have argued with my dad, maybe I could have saved him. Right now, all I wanted to see was Dawn.

I put on my garments ready to leave. As soon as I left my chambers I met with two guards at my door. They were my body guards. They were basically my best friends. One was a male, his name was Dusk, Dawn's younger brother. The other was Kira, she was from a small village but she was strong.

Kira's demeanor was scary but she was really nice. Almost like a psychopath but of course I wouldn't say that to her face. She had silky black hair tied up in a ponytail. Her skin was darker than mine, she was from the south of the kingdom. When I first got here, there was a mix of skin tones. It was harmonized here. Unlike Celestia. Kira wasn't really black, it was much lighter, closer to a light brown. Her eyes were blue. Which was rare. But Kira was very attractive I must admit. But I have someone in my heart already.

Dusk on the other hand was the complete opposite of Dawn. His aura was dark with a pinch of crows. His hair was gray and his skin was close to my shade. His eyes were jet black. I don't get how Dawn and Dusk could possibly be siblings? Dawn was a sweetheart unlike his cruel brother. He's always about safety this, safety that.

"Where do you think you're going?" Dusk asked me, his voice was cold.

"To Dawn...? You should know the answer by now."

"You can't leave." He blocked my path.

"What?" I was confused, "Why?"

"The King told us not to let you leave your room." Kira came in between putting Dusk at ease. I swear there is something going on between these two, but they refuse to tell me.

"He did what?"

"Yeah no go back in." Kira lightly pushed me inside my room, "Relax." She smiled at me before closing my door shut. Are they busy making out or what? If they won't let me go see Dawn, then I'll just sneak out. It's not like my room was high on the ground anyway.

I headed to the balcony. If I jumped out from this height I might injure myself. But is it worth it? Yes. I'm not risking my body right now, I clung to the walls of the brick building, carefully making my way down. As soon as my feet made contact with the ground, I sprinted towards a large outskirts cement wall keeping us in the castle grounds. I pulled my hood over my head.

I wasn't heading out just to see Dawn, I had to go find my dad. Even if I was by myself.

Minho's Pov:

I dunked my body in the warm water of the tub, it was indeed relaxing. But the bruises on my body were unsettling. Someone touched me without my consent. Someone fucked me without my consent. I felt disgusted. My whole body felt gross.

I closed my eyes trying to forget, I regretted it immediately. Memories flooded my brain, I can't even call them memories. It was a fucked up nightmare.

"Stop moving like a brat and just stay still." Someone yelled behind me as they kept thrusting in and out of me. It hurt, not a single ounce of pleasure. Tears were lingering at the brim of my eye. I didn't want to cry. I didn't want to be weak. I felt a whip against my skin. I wince in pain letting out a small cry. "Stop crying like a kid you bitch."

I opened my eyes feeling water at the corners. Chan, I want Chan. I miss him, I just really want to hug him right now. I brought knees to my chest letting myself cry. I was weak, and now I admit it.

"C'mon out quick, the king will be angry." Taehyun knocked on the door. This kingdom was filled with maniacs.

I left the tub wearing the new garments given to me, my body was still aching in pain, but I brushed it off slowly opening the door. I was greeted with Taehyun waiting for me. He helped me walk to the bed, my ass still hurt like a bitch.

Just seconds later some old guy walked in along with Seungmin and some mysterious person. They had a hood draped over them covering their face in the shadows.

"You are Minho? Are you not?" The bearded man looked coldly at me.

"Yeah, what of it?" I spat.

"Let me introduce myself. I'm the King Kim, I'm sure you've met my son Seungmin. And this woman here...." So it's a woman. "Will be the reason you wish to die." What? Is he crazy?

"What do you mean by that father? You never told me about this."

"Whatever I say, goes." His voice was intimidating. I've never really been scared before. The beard was just goofy on his face but those ice cold eyes were something else. Something far from Chan and Jeongin's father.

"This is Lilith, the woman took her hood off letting her blond hair stream down. Her lips were plump and her nose firm. She had green eyes that were far from gentle. Her face structure was mature and intimidating. Her breasts were hanging over, If I was straight I'm sure I would have been attracted. Right now I wished she could cover herself more seeing her chest reveal a bit more than it needed to.

"Aren't you so pretty? Shame that I have to ruin you." She smiled, putting her hand out caressing my chin. I wanted to pull away, but I couldn't. My body wouldn't move, It froze still while she had her other hand roaming my body. I didn't like where this was going. My breathing stopped, my lungs wouldn't work anymore. I felt suffocated.

"I can't wait to have fun with you." She smiled, that smile was terrifying.

My lungs were free as was my body. I coughed out blood on the floor, color returned to my face. What the fuck?

"Father, what is going on?" Seungmin asked, he looked scared but confused.

"We'll talk outside, Taehyun you will join as well." Were they really leaving me alone with her? Of course they were. I'm getting raped again. God hates me so much.

"Now before anything, I have to do this to you. Sorry love." Love, Chan.

"Don't call me that." I snapped at her.

"Why not? Is it something your lover called you?" Quite far from that, it was something I called him. I wanted him, but the world is against me.

She took my arm digging her nail in, it stung. I tried to pull away but her grip was strong. She wouldn't stop with a shallow cut. It went deep, I tried to keep my mouth shut, not making any noise. Fucking hell.

Suddenly my veins turned black as they popped out. What... She started to mumble something under her breath until a tattoo formed on my wrist. It was black arrow. It started to glow in red and that's when the real pain started.

I screamed trying to caress my hand but she pinned both my arms to her side.

"Stay still for a bit, It'll be over in no time." She whispered in my ear, I had goosebumps on my arm. I tried to use all my energy to pull away but she had har grip. My screams didn't stop.  They were crazy. The only thing I want right now is Chan. I miss him.

"All done." She smiled, pulling away. Blood was dripping from my arm. The smell was strong. "Now it's time for the real fun, love." She started to strip herself. I hate this. She climbed to my lap straddling herself.

"Fuck you." I spat.

"You'll be the one fucking me." She whispered seductively.