One - The sound

"Harder, faster!" Minho yelled at Kai, training with Minho isn't as easy as it looks.

"I'm trying," the teenager panted as his energy was quickly draining. Every time he attacked Minho with his wooden sword, he'd get blocked or dodged. And soon enough, Kai fell to the ground on his knees, his breath ragged as he gasped for air.

"You've been practicing, I can tell your skills have improved a lot." Minho smiled at his son, grabbing a jar of water for the kid.

"Have I?" The teenager smirked as he chugged down the water.

"Keep practicing and maybe you'll beat Jisung." Minho chuckled.

"Do not bring me into this." The quokka boy defended, he was watching Kai and Minho spar in the training fields.

"You suck at swordplay and you know it." Minho pointed at him.

"The only thing I suck is Hyunjins dick" Jisung said, not caring about his words.

"You did not." Minho gasped as he went to cover Kai's ears. "He's just a kid."

"I'm 15....." Kai defended.

"Yeah, a kid." Minho looked at him, smiling sarcastically.

"You two bottoms are nasty," Kai grimaced. As he got up to leave.

"I didn't know your son had this much power over you," Jisung smirked.

"That's because he heard me one time and....."

"HE HEARD YOU MOAN?" Jisung yelled.

"Shut the fuck up." Minho lightly slapped Jisung's shoulder as his face was heating up. "Everyone's gonna hear." Minho sulked.

"I'm pretty sure everyone heard your moans ring through the castle, so there's no point in denying it."

"YOU CAN HEAR IT TOO?"

"Yeah, your loud as fuck hyung."

Minho was about to defend himself until– "Appaa!." Minho turned around to see his husband and 'daughter' make their way into the training grounds. He smiled before walking up to them, completely ignoring Jisung.

"Mina~" Minho cooed as he took the 3-year-old into his arms. He kissed the little girl's cheeks as he caressed her delicate body.

"What about my kisses?" Chan pouted as he pointed to his lips.

"You'll get them later." Minho winked.

"Even after what I just told you–"

"Bye Jisung," Minho turned around glaring at the younger.

"Bye," he groaned.

"So when is it later?" Chan asked once Jisung was finally gone.

"You're so impatient." Minho giggled, "Later just means later. See you later, love." Minho sang as he left with Mina. But she was fast asleep in Minho's arms, her face stuffed in the crook of Minho's neck.

— — —

It took a while for Minho to learn his way around Vanara, and the castle. Everything was much darker. But still so peaceful. The citizens were very welcoming and it felt just like 'home.'

But they can't stay like this forever, facing Varahn will soon come. Time.

As Minho was walking down the hallways, he heard a faint sound as he got closer to Mina's room. The sounds were very.....lewd?

Moans

The moans were echoing through the castle Knowing Mina was in his arms he covered the little girl's ears.

"It is not the right time of day for this." Minho sighed, he regretted having the Changlix and the Hyunsung couple near the kids' rooms. Once Minho was in front of Mina's door he saw Kai leave his room just next to him.

"Where are you going?" Minho asked, still covering Mina's ears.

"I don't want to hear a bunch of nasty sounds while I'm trying to take a hot bath," Kai spoke grimacing.

"That's not what I asked you. I asked where you were going, not why." Minho spoke, his voice slowly going cold.

"Away from here."

"More specific." Minho glared.

"I'll be back by dinner." Kai turned around to leave, having Minho still hearing the noises.

"They're nasty," Minho was disgusted. He went into Mina's room and set the young girl in her crib. He carefully shut the door hearing the sounds much clearer than inside the room.

"Yeah no," Minho dead-panned walking to the Hyunjin's and Jisung's room. "Open the fuck up." He yelled banging on the door.

He heard some shuffling on the other side before a sweaty Hyunjin opened the door.......naked.

When Minho looked behind him he saw Felix getting destroyed by Changbin and Jisung panting on the bed.

"Okay, what the fuck." Minho was speechless.

"Why did you knock? You want to join?"

"Hell no, gay asses, stop whatever you're doing or keep it down. Mina's asleep." Minho spoke fast, grabbing the knobs of the door and slamming it shut himself, not wanting to traumatize himself anymore.

— — —

Taehyun POV:

I was walking right next to him...... so close!

Here and there our hands would brush against each other and that small contact gave me butterflies.

"Where did you want to go?" Beomgyu asked me.

"There was this place Jisung hyung recommended we go....." Why did I talk like that? Embarrassing.

"What place?"

"It was this area with a bridge and a river running below, it's supposed to be nice."

"It sounds nice I guess." Beomgyu didn't look at me the whole time.

We kept walking through the paved roads of the city finally the bridge entered our view.

I must say it was very romantic just for the looks, but we weren't a thing....yet.

I will impress him, I will make him like me, but once I do. What's gonna happen?

Prince Seungmin already assigned our mission......

I can't take Beomgyu with me, I don't think he even has the slightest bit of love for me. I should've just stayed with Yeonjun Hyung, he was right after all.

Beomgyu would never choose me.

Beomgyu POV:

I didn't know why he brought me here but the scenery was quite pleasing. I've heard it was for couples though, Taehyun and I came here as friends.

Right?

"So why did you bring me to a couple's spot?" I asked smirking and looking down at him. His face was quickly turning to a tint of pink.

"Jisung hyung told me to go with you...... I didn't think it was a couples spot."

Lies.

"You're lying." I pinned him to the railing.

"W-what..." He stuttered not daring to make eye contact with me.

"Your lying, we both know it." I got closer to his face forcing him to look at me. "Now why don't you tell me, hmm?"

"I like you." 

-------

A few more chapters till what I was waiting to write for so long 🤩

How are you? <3