Two -

I luv this chapter now it is so fluffy and cute ....... very fluffy and cute.....haha

----

Cheesy date in the evening at the beach. A couple with a never-ending love. Two souls connected as mates. A look that never stops.

— — —

Chan and Minho were sleeping next to each other on the sand. Looking at the gloomy skies, the puffy clouds.

"What does that look like?" Minho pointed to a soft puff.

"It looks like you."

"W-what....how?" Minho asked easily flustered.

"It's a bunny, just like you." Chan turned to look at his husband. The younger's ears were bright red.

"I'm not a bunny." Minho sulked.

"Yeah, you are~" Chan brought the younger closer to him as he stuffed his face in Minho's neck. He was gently kissing the younger's neck as his hands wrapped around the boy.

"Channie!" Minho squealed as the older hugged him tighter. "We are not about about to fuck on the beach."

"Well we did it in a lake before–"

"That's different~" Minho whined as he wiggled out of the older's grasp.

"Why are you running baby?" Chan teased as he got up to chase Minho.

"Away from you." Minho giggled running into the water away from Chan. The older followed Minho into the water going after the bunny boy.

"Come here baby~" Chan cooed as he opened his arms out.

"Go away," Minho laughed. It got harder to run in the water as the boy started going deeper. But soon enough he got caught. Chan hugged him from behind, his hands around the younger's torso.

Minho was holding Chan's arms trying to escape from the older with a smile on his face.

"Can't run now." Chan laughed resting his neck on the younger's shoulder. Minho finally stopped fleeing and looked up. The older met eyes with him. "Your so fucking pretty, you know that?" Chan nuzzled against Minho's cheek.

"I know," Minho spoke gently caressing the older's cheek. He turned around to face Chan when the older loosened his grip.

"I love you," Minho whispered, his breath grazing over Chan's lip.

"I love you too," Chan smiled as he brought his face closer to the younger capturing Minho's lips. The taste of Minho was the only thing Chan had been craving for the past hour. Sweet.

They moved in sync against each other, but the slow passionate kiss became something more.

Lust.

They were craving for each other

What's the solution you ask?

Getting fucked till you saw the fucking stars.

- - - 

I apologize for a short chapter but the next one will definitely make up iywim 😍

This chapter will be your Christmas present and then the next is gonna be the New Year gift 🤩

but if you don't read smut then...... a you problem ig I can't help then 🥶