Chapter 15

Quick question.... Do you all want Seungin smut or.....

— —

Minho Pov:

Kai was out helping in the horse stables, I could see him out the window making faces every time a horse took a shit. It was a funny sight to see, I missed him, I miss Chan and Mina, and everyone else. I want it all to go back to normal.

I hugged my knees bringing them to my chest.

It's been a few days since Jeongin and Seungmin came to tell me they were dating. I did expect it, just not this fast. The two were basically made for each other.

Lately I've been hearing rumors every time maids come into my room and gossip while cleaning. Something about war, I wasn't interested in it until they mentioned Vanara and Chan. I swallowed my spit at the thought.

The full moon was in 2 days, well more like one since the sun was setting. Every night I keep waking up with nightmares, and not the childish ones. My veins have now been permanently black and my torso has been turning gray. Seungmin keeps reassuring me he'd find a way to get rid of the tattoo but nothing. The devil's mark was slowly forming on my arm, just parts of it connected. Sometimes I'd end up screaming on the ground when another vein turns black or my eyes shift from red to normal.

Someone knocked my door before entering, it was the usual maid who'd come in and give me food. I do have to admit, the food here was pretty good. I'd hire the chef for myself.

She left the tray on my nightstand before leaving and shutting the door.

I want to go home.

I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my torso, it was aching. I held myself in my arms crying and comforting myself. I was alone, but not completely. Seungmin, Jeongin, and Kai are around too. The question that's been ringing in my head for a while was brought back again.

Am I gonna live?

I looked out the window, the sun had fully set and the moon rose. It was a Gibbous moon. Tomorrow was the last day, maybe my last on this land. I wanted to see Chan once more. He'll come for me before it's too late right?

-----

I think this is the 2nd to last chapter.....? I have no idea. 

But since the book is ending I'll take this chance to expose a little something if your willing to stick around 

Interested in a spicy slow burn?

WITH A THREESOME!! 

Hyunjin x Minho X Chan 

I Introduce You To ...... "Shameless." 

"Right now I'm Shameless

"Right now I'm Shameless." 

"Write it our my neck why don't you?" 

"I won't erase it." 

-----

"I'll make you go through hell just to know me." 

----

"C'mon Princess." 

----

"I can't believe I'm bottoming."

-----

Yeah.... see you... I guess?