Seven - The Prince

Another update even though I updated twice yesterday 😜

Minho Pov:

I woke up in bed, but it was ... .comfy? Not rock hard like those prisons. Come to think of it. I wasn't in a prison. I looked around, I was sleeping in a canopy bed decorated with black and blue. The lamps next to me were lighting up like glowing ice. There was a balcony to my right and maybe the entrance of the room to my left.

As soon as I tried to move my whole body stung.

"Aww fuck." I groaned in pain. My whole body felt like hell. What did they do to me?

"Oh you're awake." A foreign face walked into the room, and alongside him was...Taehyun? That bastard. "Had a good sleep?" I looked up to a man, his bangs were dyed blond while the rest of his hair portrayed brunette.

"What do you want?" I snapped.

"Why does every person I kidnap ask the same question? What happened to, 'hi,' 'hello'?" He asked, tilting his head.

"I'm not gonna be on friendly terms with someone like you." I glared at him sending daggers.

"Someone like....me? You don't even know me yet?" He smiled innocently, his whole aura was terrifying. His face seemed like an innocent puppy, but the vibe was a whole lot different.

"Actions can also tell a personality." I mumbled.

"Actions? Well you've only seen one, I don't think you can get much from one action." That smile, I wanted to wipe it off his smug face.

"You're really getting on my nerves right now." I gritted my teeth

"Isn't it supposed to be the other way around?" He smiled. This man is one of the most irritating people in this world. "Anyways, welcome to Varahn. It's delightful to have you here Bang Minho."

Bang. The name suddenly felt so foreign.

"This is Taehyun, I'm sure you know him well–"

"I should've killed you." Minho threatened.

"Mr.Bang, please don't be rude towards my servants. You are just a pawn." That smile on his face was almost gone. "And never interrupt me." It was gone for good, that smile was a deathly glare, it sent shivers down my spine. Like a ghost had walked right through me.

"Now please don't get on my bad side, you will face consequences."

I opened my mouth to say something but I closed it immediately.

"Loss of words?" He smiled. "I realized I haven't introduced myself yet." He cleared his throat. "I'm Seungmin the heir to this land."

"Want me to call you prince? Not a chance." I rolled my eyes.

"I don't really care, do as you please. I do have to take my leave now. I have duties to tend to. Taehyun will be your personal servant, if you need anything you can ask him."

"Fuck you." I spat.

"Feisty, but I'll fix that soon." He smiled before turning around and leaving to the door. "Taehyun came with me quickly, I need to have a word with you."

As soon as the door closed I got to thinking, I need to get out of here. I looked to the balcony, they would be dumb If they left me near the ground.

I was about to get up until Taehyun walked back in.

"Please don't do anything reckless, you'll only get yourself hurt." Taehyun pleaded. Why the fuck would I care though?"

"Why do you care?"

"Because I'm taking care of you here. The King will be here in an hour, you can freshen up in the bathroom." He pointed to another door right in front of my bed. He handed me a white towel, "Call me if you need anything."

"Like hell I will." I rolled my eyes, walking was now painful. It hurt like hell, how did I get so sore from just an uncomfortable ride. I shut the door behind taking in the new bathroom. It had a large tub and the sink was a few feet away from it. The color scheme was similar to the bedroom. The light on the ceiling was just like ice. The mirror was framed with quartz. There were already candles lit up just next to the tub.

Am I a guest or prisoner?

I slid off my clothes, but saying I was shocked was an understatement. I was terrified. My sides had prints on it like I was whipped. There were purple bruises all over my body, especially my collarbone and neck. My lip was swollen. What happened to me? There was one answer.

I was fucking raped.

Chan's pov:

It's been over 5 hours, still no sign of him. Why did they have to take him? I was at the lake, the reflection of the moon was on the water in ripples. Minho loved it here. The worry I had for him was overwhelming. I'm supposed to be asleep now. But here I am, 3 am in the morning.  Why did the world hate me so much? I just want to live peacefully.

But clearly it didn't want that for me. When will I get the peace I've been longing for so long?

Rather than continued to stare at the fake moon on the water, I looked up to the real thing. It was bright.

A sky full of stars lighting up the night.

A lonely moon

Without

its

Sun

— —

How is everyone <3

Make sure to take care of yourself or I will come for you 😃🔪