Scared ?

POV......

Namjoon was torturing someone in the basement of his mafia base( hideout).

" This was happens when you betray your own boss

" This was happens when you betray your own boss. You digged your own grave by gaving my information to one of my enemies. But you wanna know what ?  I just faked those information before you could send them to your boss." Saying this namjoon laughed like an evil and shot the man in his head blood rushed out from the spot of gunshot.

"Clean this mess. And make sure no one repeats this mistake again. " said Namjoon

Saying this Namjoon headed towards his office and starting checking few leftovers files present at his desk

TIME SKIP ....

It was almost 6:30 PM...

When suddenly Namjoon's phone started to ring He knew it would be his parents or his hyung calling hi to get home fir dinner he sighed and looked at the pending files and then glanced at the clock ⏰.

Then he left to his car heading towards their mansion.

On the other side. ..

The boys were joking around with yoongi. Yoongi enjoyed their company too. Yoongi didn't talked that much but he smiled occasionally at his hyungs messing around.

Mr and Mrs kim also payed attention to everything that could make Yoongi happy and comfortable.

Time skip

It was almost 7 pm

When everyone gather at the dinner table. Namjoon has just returned home and after freshing up he started to have his dinner along with his family. Yoongi was eating by himself but as he was a messy eater he messed his face and he was having difficulty in eating with culinary.

         A.N. ( bcz his mother loved him soo much she always used to feed him herself and after being kidnapped he was never given full course meal he just had to eat it by his hands soo i hope it makes sense)

Soo mrs kim helped him eating his food. Everyone laughed at his cuteness and at the  mess he made seeing everyone laughing at him made yoongi pout  making jin pinch Yoongi's chubby cheeks.

After dinner servants picked up the dirty dishes. Mr Kim carried Yoongi to his room so that he can play there and the sleep in his warm room.

Yoongi played with his toys that included mostly plushies and cars. After playing Hoseok entered his room and helped him to paint and color on his coloring book then after all these activities he made yoongi brush his teeth and get dressed in an oversized night dress. Then tucked him into his warm blankets and hugged him slightly rubbing his back to make him relax in his embrace after a while he heard small  soft snoring sounds. When he looked he saw yoongi peacefully sleeping with a cute pout plastered on his face. Hoseok couldn't resist  so he softly kissed his forehead and cheeks  then left to his room.

     Time skip ...

2:00Am .........

It was raining heavily with thunder and lightning 🌩. And all of the sudden the lights went off.

Yoongi woke up from the sound of thunder and rain. He got scared and started to tear up from the darkness that was engulfing his room. He tried to calm down himself by wrapping himself in blankets but sudden loud thunder and lightning that enlightened his room made him jump out in fear.

He thought of going to one of the nearby room to seek comfort and shelter.

He got out of his bed. Shiver run down his spine when cold floor made contact with his small feets.

He than rushed out of his room. As it was dark everywhere he could not see anything he started to cry and sat down on the floor while hugging his knees.

His cries were becoming loud now but not too loud just loud enough to be heard by anyone 5-10 cm far from him.

   Namjoon's POV ...

I was asleep when it started to rain and thunder. But i felt thirsty all out of sudden and as i reached for the jug on my night stand it was all empty I sighed and then got up from bed wearing my  night slippers on and headed towards the kitchen.

I got stunned when I heard someone crying I turned on flashlight of my phone to see who it is.

I got shocked when i saw Yoongi curled up on the floor crying while hugging his knees. I felt soft i went to him and called him softly. He startled at first but suddenly he hugged my legs not willing to leave me at any cost. He was shaking.  I asked him what is he doing at this time here ? and why is he crying ? He told me in a soft and shaking voice that he is scared So i lifted him in my arms he quickly wrapped his arms around my neck and held me tightly as if his life depended on it. I smiled softly and then went to kitchen. I drunk water and also gave him some water he took small sips still hugging the life out of me.

Then he suddenly asked me

"Can i sleep with you tonight hyung plsss. Yoonie is scared of dark and thunder"

I literally couldn't deny his offer he is to cute and adorable i just wanted to protect him from this world and all the evils of society.

I replied by simple "hmm" and a nod

I took him to my room and made him lay on my bed he still hugged me I have never slept with someone on my side he was the one and only who got this chance

I took him to my room and made him lay on my bed he still hugged me I have never slept with someone on my side he was the one and only who got this chance. I hugged him back and mumbled " Good night little one"
He slept in my embrace.

To be continued......

Love you all

Don't forget to vote and comment.....