Apology

Time skip ...

Jin got Yoongi's discharge papers ready. He picked sleeping yoongi in his arms and then they drove back to their mansion. He placed sleeping yoongi on his bed and told everyone not to disturb him.

The maknaes were whining but they eventually had to agree with their hyung bcz Jin is really scary when he is angry they really don't want to face his anger.

Namjoon's POV....

I drove the car as fast as i can to reach the mansion and meet my baby as soon as possible. Finally my wait was over i reached the mansion the guards opened the main gate for me to enter.

I got out of my car and told my driver to park it somewhere and then

I rushed inside the mansion ignoring all the greetings I've got from both my parents and the servants I was about to open Yoongi's room door but jin hyung shouted at me and told me to fresh up and have my dinner before going to see yoongi and he also told me that yoongi is in his( jin ) room.

I quickly rushed towards his room but he stood in front of the door and didn't let me go in. He told me to obey him first then he can let me see my kitten.

I was frustrated but I can't really fight hyung so i went to my room all in disappointment I really want to see him i want him to ask me ramdom questions i want to hear his voice i want him to poke my dimples thinking I'm asleep.......... Aaaaarrrrggggggggg I'm soo inlove with him. No one literally no one had dared to make Kim Namjoon the most powerful Mafia to kneel down on his knees and beg for apology. But you Min Yoongi. Then I smiled when the flashbacks of that apology scene came into my mind.

Flashback............

"Namu hyung pls don't go to work today i will be bored all alone. Jinni hyung went to hospital chimmi, tae tae and koo hyung also went to their work so pls you stay." Yoongi pleaded namjoon.

" Baby i have important meeting today you know that na i will bring you a kumamon plushy and your favourite choco ice cream ". Namjoon said trying to get the pleading 🥺 and whining boy off out of his lap.

Yoongi's whinnying continued for about 20 more minutes before getting out of his lap all pouting bcz his pleads were denied. Namjoon asked Yoongi for his goodBye kiss but Yoongi left and told Namjoon not to talk to him anymore. Namjoon sighed and left.

Time skip ......

When Namjoon came home he received glares from his family members. He asked him why are they glaring at him like a hungry wolf who is ready to attack his prey. He was told by Jin that yoongi cried the whole day bcz of him and didn't talked to anyone when they all came home.

Namjoon knew that he had to face the whinny cat that will throw a huge tantrum so he mentally prepared himself before knocking on his ( yoongi )door. He was ready to hear all the shouting from younger male but to his surprise the boy was on his bed 🛌 sound of small sniffing can be heard clearly Namjoon approached his bed and climbed on it then he hugged curled ball in the center of the bed yoongi started crying harder and asked Namjoon to go and that he don't love him anymore.