First day at school.

POV .......

It was 6:15AM

Mrs Kim was making breakfast for everyone Jin was helping her. Mrs Kim asked jin to wake the others up for breakfast after fifteen minutes everyone except Yoongi and Jin came downstairs for breakfast. Mr Kim asked Namjoon why didn't Jin and Yoongi came yet Namjoon told him that Jin is having really hard time waking yoongi up and getting him dressed up for school because everyone knows that Yoongi is not a morning person and always whine and complain about everything when he is disturbed from his precious sleep.

Mr Kim smiled and started to eat his breakfast
After a while Jin came downstairs with yoongi in his arms who is hiding his face in Jin's broad shoulders. Yoongi smiled shyly when Jin made him sit on his usual chair. Everyone's attention was now on Yoongi. He was wearing a baby pink oversized sweater with his hands forming cute sweater paws and blue jeans. He looked like an angel. Jimin git up from his chair and kissed yoongi all over his cheeks making him blush and he hid his face with his hands.

Mrs Kim interrupted jimin by saying

" stop making my baby shy now go away Jiminaah let my baby eat his food he also has a first day of school to attend. Now shuuu shuu go away".

It made yoongi giggle behind his hands covering his face. Namjoon asked him

" What's soo funny baby tell hyung about it too".

Saying this he pulled yoongi to his lap. Yoongi said " chim chim hyung got scolded by mommy". Saying this he giggled again to which Jimin pouted and pretended to cry.

Seeing this Yoongi jumped out of Namjoon's lap running towards jimin and hugged him and started to say "sorry. Yoonie is sorry can hyung forgive yoonie for that. And yoonie love all hyungs soo much"

Jimin immediately hugged him back

Mrs suddenly outbursted and said " boys its almost 6:45 get your breakfast finished or yoongi will get late for his first day of school. And is my baby bear , sugar bun excited for school ?"

To which Yoongi happily nodded.

It was time for yoongi to leave for school Mrs Kim kissed him and wished him good luck and everyone did the same.

Then jimin, tae and yoongi got into their car

The whole ride was silent and yoongi was fidgeting his fingers while being on tae's lap

The whole ride was silent and yoongi was fidgeting his fingers while being on tae's lap. Taehyung noticed that and started to mumble comfort words to him eventually yoongi ralexed and layed his head down on tae chest tae securely placed his arms around him.
While jimin was driving the car and watching the whole scene.