Valentine's Special

Pov.........

The Kim's Mansion

Yoongi was planning something for today as it was Valentines.

He wanted to make this day as special for all of them so when they all got ready he kissed them all and waved them a goodbye.

He ordered all the maids to get best food ready for dinner today.

In evening......

Yoongi asked his maids and servants to takr their leave. Just the security guards outside the mansion were left

Yoongi took a bath and dressed in a hot lace panties. He rubbed his body with strawberries and vanilla scent. He lit up candles all across their shared room along with petals and roses decorating the floor and bed.

Yoongi himself sat in the middle of the bed wearing those hot lace panties and a loose sexy shirt hanging below his shoulders exposing his sharp colar bones. He also wore knee high socks with a bow on top looking a complete meal.

The car horns and tyre sounds indicated the arrival of Kim brothers.

( A.N.        Yoongi was not as innocent like he used to be off course he is married to the hot sexy and handsome Kim brothers. But it was his first time acting this bold )

Yoongi's heart was beating out of his chest. He was eager to know how the boys will react.

Kim brothers Pov.............

We arrived home extremely exhausted and tired to our surprise yoongi was not here to greet us. He usually come jumping on one of us to catch him and kissing all of us after greeting us.

Why the lights are turned off.

Where the hell are servant.

Where are you yoongi.

Baby pls don't play acts with us and show yourself.

Soo you are not gonna come out like that.

The Kims chanted

They all went to check different room.

To Namjoon's luck he was the one who got to see that hot sight at first.

He called rest of the brothers who smirked and approached the bed

The lustful eyes were watching yoongi and even can peirce through his soul right now.

"Omg. Do you  even know what you  did to us princess. You woke our little ones. Now you gonna help us won't you? Jin asked in raspy voice

"I will Daddies" Yoongi replied

The boys lost it now they started to undress themselves while jk being the Golden maknae he removed Yoongi's shirt and layed him gently on the bed.

Jk made hickies and love bites on his soft pale colar bone.

Yoongi felt a hand on the band of his beautiful lace panties.

"Soo you wore panties to tease us didn't you" taehyung spoke
In a swift moment his panties were removed by Jimin.

Soon yoongi felt wet fingers around his rim that scissored his hole open.
The burning sensation took over.
He started to whimper from pain soon a huge memeber entered shoved his warm mouth till the whole length was upto his throat. Tears gathered in his eyes. Which the boys noticed and one of them kissed his teary eyes.

Yoongi started to complain about the emptyness of his hole as he lost the contact of the long fingers.
His complaint went silent when he felt someone's huge member lined across his now stretched hole.

Soon yoongi went to cloud nine when his emptiness was fille with a thick veiny d*ck.He was soo lost in pleasure that he didn't knew nor cared who was fucking him.

Only moans were escaping his mouth.

The room was filled with moans, groans and skin slapping sounds. The whole room was filled with scent ( what you call it maybe smell 🤔) of sex.

The brothers had their turns and all piled on the bed. All exhausted trying to catch their breaths.

"We love you baby and thanks for the best Valentines gift.
Baby we should get ourselves cleaned "the boys mumbled and kissed yoongi

"Welcome daddies, but I'm really tired can any of you guys get me cleaned and dressed pls". Yoongi said

With that he slept. The boys got themselves cleaned and dressed before changing the sheets ,cleaning and dressing yoongi into a comfortable night wear.

The next day it was time for the boys to reward their baby so they planned a trip to Hawai.

Even though Yoongi was complaining of back and lower body pain whining at every step he takes. They managed to get him into the car then to the airport and finally Hawai. Yoongi slept almost the whole ride to Hawai and the boys let him because they knew that he is tired and needs rest.

Once they landed a driver picked them off the airport and drove them to a beautiful villa near the sea.

It was more like a mansion soo beautiful, elegant and classy. The boys rested for a while before exploring the neighbourhood they hanged out on beach. Took alot of pictures spent the best time of their life.

It turned out that the villa was the gift for yoongi along with a diamond necklace and ring.

Everything seemed soo complete, soo Good to have just like once yoongi dreamt of.

The boys turned out to spoil yoongi alot more by buying him gifts every chance they get.

That's all for Now.

Don't forget to comment pls

Guys thanks for sticking with me throughout the whole cringy smut and story too.

I will update my remaining teo stories ( Enchanted to meet ot06. And Mom) real soon.

Love from your Author,
Rose 🥀