Promise ?

Taehyung's POV.......

I was busy in my meeting things it's quite boring I already miss my baby i wonder what must he be doing. Probably coloring on his color book. Its been 4 hours since these nonsense meetings are being held I can't even postpond them anymore or they will pile up to next days again.

I was listening to their some what old boring and nonsense ideas when i heard the gate of meeting hall being open I ignored it. But when I heard a small cry of pain.

"Hyung....."

I immediately turned towards the source of sound my eyes widened when i saw yoongi OMG Yoongi really i rushed towards him

he was shaking and sweat formed on his forehead as he was short of breathe his hands were on his chest rubbing it trying hard to get some air. I quickly picked him resting his head on my lap. I tried to comfort him but he fainted in my arms.

Ambulance............Someone call the ambulance........You dumbs can you see he is dying............... I swear i will fire all of you if anything happens to him.......

I picked him in bridal style and went towards the lift then  I rushed outside and within few seconds the ambulance was there. The paramedics quickly took yoongi from my arms and layed him on the stretcher bed of ambulance.

The paramedics pumped his chest multiple times before getting his few mild unnoticeable heartbeats. They attached Iv fluids to his pale arms. Oxygen mask was blocking the view of his beautiful mouth and lips. This sight broke my heart into pieces.

I called Jin hyung on my way to hospital. He scolded me alot he was really angry He cursed me the whole way.
I caressed his hands back the whole way while listening to Hyungs cursing.

When we reached the hospital the paramedics shifted yoongi to hospital's stretcher the nurses surrounded him they all took him to the emergency room. Jin gave me a glare that pierced throw my eyes and body then he rushed inside the emergency room.

I was sweating hard anxiety took control over me i started to become restless. My secretary called me and asked me first about yoongi then she asked me about the meetings. I told her to cancel them even if i have to over do work next day or suffer a loss I don't really care this moment about anything other than yoongi.

Time skip .........

Jin hyung came out i rushed to him he told me that he is better now.

"But what happened to him hyung why soo suddenly." I asked

"He ate junkfood. You know he can't digest such foods. I had to wash his stomach and he will probably throw up when he wakes up. I gave him his medication so pls tae tae be careful for him i have shifted him to a normal room . And now I'm going bcz i have other patients to check on." Said Jin hyung.

I nodded and quickly went inside the Yoongi's room.

I saw yoongi peacefully laying on the  hospital bed one of his arms was connected to the Iv. I sat on a chair near his bed.

Silence was consuming the white interior of the room but was shattered by my phone ringing. I sighed and looked at caller id. It was a group call from my hyungs i knew what was coming for me now. I picked the call a heard all kinds of shouting and cursing from all of them.

This session was about good 30 minutes. Before yoongi moved slightly and open his kitten eyes.  His eyes scanned the whole room before he processed the full scene of what's going on.

He started to cry bcz he was scared of being in hospitals I immediately hugged him he relaxed in my embrace. Once he relaxed I slightly scolded him for being a brat. His eyes went teary then he started cry loudly. I panicked and hugged him

"Yoonie twummy hurwts wealy bawd. Yoonie juwst eat buwgo and dwinks. Yoonie iz sooo soory hyungie can you forgiw yoonie" he said while cupping my face in his small hands while his thumb rubbed my cheeks cutely.

I kissed his forehead and kissed his teary eyes. And said "Hyung will forgive baby but kitten have to promise hyung not to eat junkfood without permission. Is it clear sugarbun?"

He nodded and let out a small "okay Yoonie pwomisw ( promise ) hyungie but pls no no angry with Yoonie".

"Okay now rest kitten." I said then I made him lay on his bed properly and covered him with blankets.

In evening he got discharged. He was now begging me to let him adopt a pet. He said that he is bored every day and he will take care of it. After 30 minutes of constant whining, crying and begging I sighed bcz  I knew that I can't win against him. I told the driver to stop at nearby pet shops. When the car stopped he jumped out of car in excitement and whinned when i was    getting slowly and lazily out of the car. I asked the shopkeeper to show him the best breed of whatever he wants. He ran towards the rabbits section and picked a pretty fat and adorable rabbit.  I asked the shopkeeper to give me a cage for it too bcz i knew how much mess rabbits creat and then i will be scolded by jin Hyung for ruining anything in the mansion.

He kept the cage on his lap all happy. When we reached the mansion he jumped out of the car along with the cage he ran towards Jk and show him the bunny saying " hyung tae tae hyung bought me a bunny just like you. You like it na hyung ? It's soo cute."

That night he slept with his bunny by his side I wonder how that bunny survived his tight hugs. It was literally a bone crushing hug for the poor bunny.

For about three more days he completely ignored all of us being all busy with his bunny he called Lara. He ate his food all by himself quickly and then went again to play with his bunny all to be dirty with mud and them being scolded by Jin hyung while he gave yoongi a warm shower.

One day yoongi was playing with his bunny I don't know what was in his mind that day he filled a tub full of water with almost three different bathbombs and 2 different flavour shower shampoos filled with alot of bubbles it was really colorfull bath tub with various things inside I can't even properly name them.

Anyways that all colors bathtub with bubbles flowing out of the tub was for his victim I mean to say that poor soul bunny Lora.

He literally drowned the bunny It must had shouted and yelled for life but that little boy didn't give a shot about it and gave it a proper bath along with drying his furr with hair dryer the poor bunny died in the cruel process of bath and shower. He layed the bunny or more particularly the dead body in the middle of his  bed and covered it with blankets saying that the bunny is asleep bcz he is tired from bathing.

The nap session of the died bunny continued for two hours during that two hours he didn't let any of us to get to his room nor make any sound. We stayed all quite during that time.

  But what came next when he saw the bunny still not moving an inch from its place.................

To Be Continued.............

Author:    Rose 🥀