Changed ?

POV...........

Jin and namjoon were the first to wake up. They smiled when the saw their brothers sleeping by hugging each other like their life depends on it. Especially yoongi he was sleeping on jimin's chest with his arms tightly hugging jimins body as well as the others they were all pilled over each other.

Jin took a quick pic and then went to his help his mom in kitchen while Namjoon woke the others up.

The breakfast was all ready and been set on the table yoongi was anxious about going to the dinning hall he was afraid of granpa kim but to others surprise he already left for office with their father. They all knew that it will be a long day around so they enjoyed their family time together.

Meanwhile with Mr Kim and Gk they were again arguing about some random topic related to yoongi. At last when Gk knew  it is confirmed that his son will not back away. So he thought that there is only one way left in his mind.

So he left angrily from there but once he reached home his attitude was completely different he started to act all polite and lovely towards everyone even yoongi. He also made yoongi to sit on his lap and kissed his cheeks and also told him that he is sorry. Everyone was shocked but also happy that everything is good now.

(But they didn't know one thing)

Mr kim came home he thought that his father will be still angry but was all beyond shocked to see his changed behaviour.

Time skip ........

Everything went on for two days where gk was all good and kind with yoongi

But one day when they were having lunch.

Gk asked yoongi if he wants to accompany him to the shopping mall yoongi agreed but jimin somehow felt suspicious so he also decided to go with them. Which Gk opposed but agreed atlast.

As jin Namjoon jhope jk and tae already left before everyone waking up. So only jimin and Kim parents were left that's why jimin accompanied yoongi and gk.

In the shopping mall gk bought so many things and also and a cotton candy to yoongi which he gladly accepted and ate messily but jimin was there for him to clean his face up. Yoongi was all happy that everything is fine now but jimin he felt a weird feeling in his gut.

Suddenly gk said " boys i think i got an urgent work to do i have to go immediately and you two go home by the car we drove here". He then kissed Yoongi's forehead then a dark smirk was visible on his features which didn't went unnoticed by jimin.

Jimin's heart was still beating unevenly his heart told him that something is not right but at the same time he shrugged the thoughts off by saying " Granpa just left what could possibly go wrong now".

Anyways he held the giggling boy's hand and went to the parking lot where their car was parked. Jimin made yoongi sit on the passenger seat while he sat on driver's seat he was quite unsure of his granpa's behaviour.

On the other with jin

Jin was doing his shift he had a quit long hectic and fully busy day. He had to perform atleast 4 surgeries. He was all drained out it was almost 6 pm now his friend ( Soobin he was Jin's old friend since school then med school internships and finally being through thick and thin with jin he also knew about yoongi and all the stuff happening)

Soobin literally dragged jin to the cafeteria.

Jin said " soobin I really don't want to eat I don't know but my heart is saying something is off I don't wanna assume things but still im not in a good mood soobii"

Soobin : " come on jin you are here from night 12am it almost 6pm now you should eat unless you wanna collapse during the surgery and believe me jinni I'm not gonna carry you. You are soo heavy"

Jin :" yeah yeah all the weight is because of my handsome face you know and don't worry I won't collapse"

Soobin : " you gonna eat or ima bruise your handsome face" glared at jin

Jin: " okay just a little not much don't force me pls you know I really just I don't know" Jin's heart was beating unevenly. His guts told him something that he wasn't understanding so he just tried to distract himself and eat something.

Jin and soobin were eating when .............

With jimin and yoongi

Jimin was driving the car his heart was also beating rather fast then normal so he just drank water to be distracted from the weird feeling.

Suddenly he was about to take a U turn when a car passed by jimin's car causing him to sudden lost of control but due to being skilled driver he quickly managed and was about to be stable when a truck came out of no where and hit their car jimin couldn't process anything bcz it was really quick. The truck quickly disappeared before people could understand anything. The car flipped over multiple times and then crushed to a tree. Fortunately people quickly took action and pulled yoongi and jimin out of the car before it catch fire. Ambulance was called over. All jimin could see was sudden light then him and yoongi being all covered in blood and then being pulled out of the car and people saying "He is the Ceo Kim one of the Kim brothers"

" omg what happened to Mr Kim's son"

" Ain't he the CEO KIM JIMIN"

That's all he heard before darkness covered his whole mind and eyes. He tried to call Yoongi's name but nothing came out of his throat. Not a single vibration of his vocal cords.

The Ambulance came and the paramedics took them quickly to the hospital as they were in a critical condition so they didn't waste a second.

Back to jin

Jin and soobin were eating when a nurse quickly rushed in and stumbled into their table panting and saying

"Dr Kim there is an emergency ,critical condition patients they had a bad accident."

Jin and soobin didn't had a bit of their food and quickly went with the nurse but Jin's whole world was crushed into million pieces when he saw..................................

To be continued................

Love you all

Sarangae 💜💜💜💜💜💜

Author

Rose 🥀