Namjooning

Namjoon's POV............

In morning 6:45 AM

I woke up when i felt slight weight on my chest I knew that it was yoongi he always sleep on my chest whenever he sleeps with me

I woke up when i felt slight weight on my chest I knew that it was yoongi he always sleep on my chest whenever he sleeps with me. My eyes were still closed I started roaming my hands on his back it feels like he is wearing different clothes from night I continued roaming my hands till I reached his hips i felt like he is only wearing boxers. I shot my eyes open and saw Yoongi wearing oversized hoddie with only boxers his pale thighs and legs were on display. I felt heat burning my body.

Yoongi wiggled and moved he was on my dick OMG. I could feel my hormones level rising up. I tried to distract myself but yoongi kept moving due discomfortable position eventually he woke up when my hard member poked his small ass he was sleepy so he didn't say much but a small "Good morning hyung"

"Morning baby". I was getting more tensed I tried to move him aside he just snuggled more into me wanting more warmth from my body like a kitten craving and demanding heat and warmth from its owner. I told yoongi to pls move from my top. I lied to him by saying i want to you the toilet immediately if he doesn't move it will be a problem. He lifted his head from my chest and looked at my face then he got up and said ,

" hyungie pwease come fast i wanna more sweeppy( more sleep ) by hugging you."

I rushed to the bathroom

stripping all my clothes I showered with ice cold water to make my heat vanish I showered for 15minutes

stripping all my clothes I showered with ice cold water to make my heat vanish I showered for 15minutes. Finally my heat is gone my boner was gone. I let out a sighed before slipping my towel around my waist . I got out of bathroom and saw that yoongi was still awake. He looked at me and he was a blushing mess. He stared at my chest and then at my abs.

"Like what you see". I said blushed harder and covered his face with his small hands he was beyond embarrassed getting caught staring at his hyung's well built body. He then ran out of my bed room with his small kitten feets. He was still wearing that hoddie and just boxers.

I chuckled at his cute behaviour. I dried myself and wore my suit. Lord I have an important meeting today I let out a sighed before heading out of my room to the dinning hall.