Party,party yeahhhhh......

POV............

"Hyung my buwnny no no waky, buwnny shoo tiwred" yoongi asked Taehyung while he carried the small bunny in his warm embrace the bunny was all wrapped in small blanket.

Taehyung was working on his laptop but got distracted by Yoongi's voice. Taehyung raised his eyes from his laptop screen that was the only  glowing thing in his dark room. He sighed and looked towards yoongi.

Then he climed out of his bed and asked yoongi what he did to it and he innocently replied " Lora was getting all dwirty soo i gave her bawth a bubble bawth".

Tae took the bunny from him the bunny was just a dead meat. Tae looked at him then at the bunny again Tae was all in wonders how to tell the young boy that he drown the poor bunny. Tae knew a huge session of  tantrum will be held in just a few minutes after he will tell him about this sad news.

Tae took a deep breath and sat on nearby chairs with the boy on his lap. And called one of his servants once she arrived tae gave the dead body of the bunny to the servant and asked her to burry the poor soul. Yoongi looked at him with curious eyes. Tae told yoongi 
                         " Yoongiyaah sugarbun the bunny is no more it died."

Hearing this yoongi started to cry loudly. Tae told him that it's fine but you shouldn't have gave him bath bcz bunnies can't survive soo much shampoo and bubbles. Yoongi's cries became louder thinking he killed the bunny.

Taehyung tried his best to comfort him but the loud cries were filling the silence of the mansion everyone tried to calm the little boy down. Taehyung covered his ears bcz the loud sound was piercing his ears.

One of the maids brought a meat broth for yoongi he stayed silent for few minutes scanning the given food. But then he shouted 

                   " You coowked  mwy buwwny."(you cooked my bunny)

The cries continued for good two hours then yoongi slept being tired from all the crying on taehyung's chest.

Taehyung let out a breath of peace and calm. He called his brothers to tell them not to ask yoongi about that bunny if they love their ears and hearings They all agreed to it

Time skip .........

Jin came home first he saw taehyung  looking all the way tired and exhausted sitting in uncomfortable position on the bed with yoongi on his lap and they both were covered with  warm blankets. Yoongi was on taehyung's chest his angelic face with puffy  red eyes and dried up tears on his pinkish cheeks God he look like a complete angel baby. 

Jin knew that they must be hungry so he went to the kitchen and started to make delicious creamy pasta. While he was busy in making pasta Namjoon ,Hobi , Jimin and Jungkook came.

They all greeted their hyung. Namjoon asked about yoongi and taehyung. Jin told him that they are in tae's room. They all rushed to teahyung's room jk twisted the door knob and they all went in. Seeing yoongi sleeping peacefully on taehyung's chest made the others burn in jealousy.

Namjoon quickly pulled yoongi out of taehyung's chest into his own arms in bridal style earning a whine from the sleeping kitten due to sudden loss of contact to the warm body. Jk and namjoon started to bicker  about carrying the boy but it made taehyung to wake up. His hair was all messy he looked to tired they all wondered what could have happened to him.

Yoongi woke up and saw his hyungs his eyes started to tear up remembering what happened earlier.

"My buwnny.........". said Yoongi