Jungkookiee.

Previously
The youngster's tongue technology was turning him on. But they already reached their destination....................

Pov..........

The door of the car was opened by a employee he greeted Jungkook " Good Morning Sir."and bowed. Jk carried Yoongi to the office the whole office greeted Jungkook as he barely comes to office ( only tae and jimin are somehow regular).

Jungkook told the driver to bring a black doll called kumamon placed at the back seat of their car.

Jungkook really don't want yoongi to cry his lungs out just for a doll. Its not beautiful anyways that what taehyung think but for yoongi its the most beautiful doll ever it is his comfort.

The door of escalator opened and jungkook went in the escalator man pressed the buttons.

On hearing a ding sound the door revealed Kims secretary which politely greeted jk and bowed.

Jk layed yoo on the couch and started to do his office work on the laptop.

The room was quiet only click sound of the keyboard keys was heard until yoongi stirred in his sleep and changed his side but due to lack of space he was about to fall.

Jk was fast enough to caught him on time or yoongi would fall and his hyungs will deliver him a long never ending lacture on his careless for the small boy.

He mentally sighed but yoongi woke up and looked at jk with angry eyes if jk was responsible.

Yoongi pouted and said " Hyungie chu woke mwe upp shoo bawd yoonie no sleep."

"Sugar bun you were about to fall but I caught you on time. So I'm you superhero now give hyung alot of kisses"jk said

" Nwo hyungie yoonie will nwo kiss" Yoongi said

" okay then i will help myself then" said jk and attacked yoongi with kisses then he captured his lips and started to suck on them like a cotton candy. Yoongi was whining jk could feel that between the kiss but he grabbed his ass and squeezed it a bit causing the younger to moan and open his mouth giving full access to jk.

Jk took the opportunity and entered his tongue in Yoongi's warm mouth exploring every corner.

The passionate yet confusing kiss for yoongi didn't last long as his eyes spilled warm salty liquid ( tears). He was running out of breath too.

Jk stopped as he felt tears on his own cheeks. His eyes widened when he saw yoongi crying he immediately backed up and cupped his face. He was extremely worried that he made yoongi uncomfortable.

" I'm sorry sugar bun i made you cry pls forgive hyung. Hyung will not repeat again pls baby sorry. Hyung made his baby uncomfortable pls baby I'm sorry". Said jk

" No hyungie pwease down't eat yoonie I will awsk Jinnie Hyung to make you food Nwo eat yoonie lips".said yoongi

"You are soo innocent yoongi" Jk thought he was cutt by Yoongi's whining tone

"Hyungieee mwe hungwery mwe nwo eawt yowu liwps mwe eawt foowd pweese hyungie i want two eawt somwethwing" Yoongi whines

"Okay I know my sugar pie ,kitten and baby is hungry so I will wait and order something for you well what so you want to eat huh " jk said

" Nuggieees ( nuggets) hyung pweease"Yoongi said

With that he called his secretary and told her to bring nuggets , fries and fresh juice.

"Sir you have a meeting scheduled with Mr.Leehan at 4:20pm" said the secretary

"Okay just get everything ready and bring the food for him". Said jk

The secretary bowed and left.

Yoongi was watching coco melon on Jungkook's phone.

After 10 minutes the secretary came with the food they ordered and placed it on the table.

Yoongi giggled and clapped his hands when he saw his desired food.

He started to eat but his mouth (cheeks )and hands were now covered  ketchup and sauces. Yoongi didn't drink his juice bcz he was already full with nuggets and fries. So he thought that he will have it later.

Jungkook helped him to wash his face and hands then he kissed his cheeks, told him not to make any mess nor leave his office and lastly not to touch anything from the files or folders.

Then Jungkook left to the meeting hall.

Everything was fine and going well until after half an hour when Jungkook left Yoongi went to the restroom to do his business a lady came into the office she placed the files on Jungkook's table and scanned the room with her eyes before placing a glass of  juice on the table too.

A dark wild smirk was visible on her face.

"Kim Jungkook you are mine no matter what soo today it's just me and I in the office. I will make you mine"the lady thought and left.

Yoongi came out of the restroom  he glanced at the clock  it reads 5:04 pm there were almost 15minutes until the meeting will end soo yoongi started to color with his crayons on the coloring book.
yoongi felt thirsty he looked for his juice he thought the glass on Jungkook's table is his soo he took small sips and finished the juice completely then he started to color again.

After 5 minutes Jungkook came in the office and saw yoongi was coloring a picture he kissed him and told him to get ready to go home.

Yoongi packed his things quickly and made grabby hands towards Jungkook.

Jungkook smiled then  picked  him up
The escalator led them to the ground floor and they were heading towards the parking lot when an employee came and started to ask Jungkook questions just to waste their time.

" Where was your brain when we were clearly discussing these points in the meeting room. Go and ask someone else about don't waste my time I have things to do now leave my way." Jungkook said in cold raspy voice.

"Sir but i just wanted to make it more clear. It's okay sir but if you need any help for me then you can count on me." She said

"What what did you say" Jungkook asked.

"Nothing sir i said that i prepared a juice for you and left it on your table have you drank it." Employee asked

"No, I didn't Now fu*k off from here". Jungkook said

"But sir........" ( then who had that juice)she thought.

"Fwuckw owff" Yoongi said and giggled 🤭.

"Ooh nooo jin hyung is going to kill me if heard him saying cuss words"jk thought.

"No baby don't say such words you are good boy so don't say them again". Jk said.

"Ok hyungie but hyungie yoonie feewls shoo hwoot shoo warmm let's go home quickly". Yoongi said

"Why are you feeling hot honey are you sick let me check." Jk said and touched Yoongi's forehead with the back of his hands.

"No you are not feverish baby then why are sweating that badly." Jl said

They were now in the car Jungkook was driving as fast as possible bcz yoongi was sweating badly he was complaining of lower body pain and cramps.

Yoongi was crying out of discomfort he just wanted something to soothe him down.

Jungkook removed Yoongi's clothes leaving him in just his oversized shirt and boxers. But still he was getting worse.

Soon the reached the mansion the servants and gate keeper greeted them but Jungkook ignored them and quickly rushed to his room with yoongi in his arms..............

To be continued ..................

Guys don't forget to vote  and comment me about your opinion on this story.

Author.
                Rose 🥀