His Request.

Pov......

It was quite stressful day for Kim's family they all were nervous about what will yoongi say to Gk and how will Gk  react ? What actually yoongi wanted to say ? Will Gk attack yoongi again ?   These questions surrounded everyone's mind.

At 7:45 am

Jin, yoongi and Mrs kim were setting the breakfast on the dining table.

Jimin was the last one to join them on the breakfast everyone was quite but yoongi was giggling over something that jin told him. They all cooed at him.

Time skip .........

Jin was getting yoongi ready he made him wear his clothes and tied his shoe laces.

Jungkook and namjoon were with yoongi bcz they knew that they can protect him if Gk tried to do something the ride was all silent yoongi was on Jungkook's lap even though there was alot of space for two to sit but he still decided to sit on his hyungs lap. Yoongi was playing with Jk's hands.

They reached outside of a huge building with alot of policemen everywhere the air was giving goosebumps to yoongi's smooth pale skin.

Namjoon held Yoongi's hands and they all went in. Everyone was greeting them which made yoongi surprised he knew that his hyungs were famous but still.

The receptionist greeted them and told them the cell number where Gk was.

Yoongi was nervous but still confident that his hyungs are by his side.

As they were passing by the  dark hallway of the jail criminals that were involved in different crimes looked at yoongi with a dirty smirk plastered on their features. As yoongi was wearing shorts their eyes were glued on his milky smooth legs.

Namjoon noticed he cursed under his breath.

" Jin hyung believe me i wanna kill you today. You made our baby to wear shorts". Thought Namjoon.

Namjoon couldn't hold anymore he wrapped his jacket around Yoongi's waist. Which made yoongi confused but he didn't argue about it.

"Cell 309
Mr. Guengi"
The officer announced and told them that they only have 15 minutes only and can't exceed this limit due to Government orders with this he bowed and left leaving the door of the cell open for them.

Gk was sitting on a dirty bed the room was quite dirty messy and dark with a small window in an unreachable place extremely small sealed with bars.

Gk lifted his head to see in the direction of the boys his face showed  dirty  expressions when he saw yoongi.

"How are you granpa". Yoongi exclaimed

"Ohh wow do you even consider me your granpa after of what happened baby boy". Gk said

Jk and Namjoon clenched at the nickname " baby boy" only they were allowed to call him that their blood boiled but they satyed still with cold expressions for sake for their lovely baby brother.

" why you all came here". Gk said

"I want you to be freed Granpa" said yoongi making his hyungs shocked

"No yoongi we can't do that" Namjoon said

" Hyung i want him to be free pls hyung i know what he did was wrong but he had his reasons he hated me but i still forgive him. Hyung everyone does a mistake but you should never get sticked to that mistake but we should learn from it. I want granpa to do something in return of his freedom. I want him to do a charity work. He can still keep the money he will gain but not the donated money"said yoongi

" You are too innocent little boy. Devils like me never serve normal people those bloody masses those are worms that are meant to be crushed under my feet i would never serve them but   If you can pleasure little kitten than i can think about it." With this he grabbed Yoongi from his waist and made him sit on his lap  and pinned his hands and arms on his back and before anyone could react he bit his pale neck harshly probably leaving it to bleed. But Angry Namjoon literally slapped his own granpa and picked Yoongi up from his lap. Yoongi was confused and panicked he just wanted Gk to be a good person but never knew that it would be that bad so he just cried in his hyungs embrace and snuggled in to his neck.

Namjoon carried Yoongi to their car while jk aske the cell incharge to file a harassment case on him and then let him rot in his cell until he dies.

Yoongi was a crying mess his tears soaked Namjoon's shirt bcz he was the who was holding him on his lap.

Namjoon comforted yoongi and to lighten his mood up they went to the ice cream parlour to eat his favourite ice cream.

When they were at the shop Namjoon received a call from Jackson informing him that he was immediately needed bcz there will be some changing in the recent plans that will be held tonight.

Namjoon excused himself and left. Now to their surprise jk received a text on their brothers group that everyone will not be home at this time including their parents as they are going to visit Paris just so jk will have to go the company and manage some files. Jk sighed he knew it will be long day since yoongi is with his so it will be definitely more tiring.

Jimin and taehyung went to a meeting outside the city and they might be staying at nearby hotel for night while jin had his night shift  Hoseok accompanied Namjoon so jk and yoongi were left alone.

Soo jk decided that he will take yoongi with him to the company.

Yoongi finished his ice cream messing his face and his hands. Jk kissed Yoongi's nose and cleaned him up with wet wipes.

Jungkook was driving the car he noticed that yoongi is still in his own thoughts probably thinking about what happened earlier at the jail so he just rested his one hand on Yoongi's thigh gently rubbing it. Eventually yoongi got relaxed and now started to play with jk's hand that was massaging his thighs earlier. He loved playing with jk's hand bcz of the tattoos. He often traced them with his small fingers. He loved how the ink beautifully decorated his hyungs knuckles  and hands. He actually never got a chance to see his full sleeve tattoos.

After some times yoongi was sucking Jungkook's finger and fell a sleep. Jk got distracted when he felt something warm and wet around his finger. He controlled all of his  dirty thoughts about his baby brother but the sucking sounds his perfect plump lips didn't make it easy he felt himself going tight and hard. The youngster's tongue technology was turning him on. But they already reached their destination....................

To be continued................

Office time is going to be a bit spicy so guys stay tuned.

Tell me about your thoughts on the story. And Yoongi's decision was it right or wrong ?

Should i add smut in the next episodes or not tell me in comments.

And one last thing where are you all reading from? Just curious guys.