Attachment ....

Time skip

      Namjoon POV....

I woke up when i felt some weight pressing my chest down when i opened my eyes i saw the most beautiful scene right in front of my eyes. I saw that yoongi is sleeping fully on top of me. His chubby cheeks his cat eyes his button nose his naturally formed pouty lips everything about him is just beautiful. My thoughts were cutted off by Jin hyung banging on my bedroom's door.

         I was about to get Yoongi aside carefully so that i can open the door for jin hyung when jin hyung brust opened my door and about to start his long never ending speach I signaled him to shut up because I didn't wanted to wake yoongi up it's still too early for him to get up. Jin hyung understood me and said

         "You know what Namjoonah i was about to come to you to tell you that yoongi is seen no where. I thought he got kidnapped. So i was worried for him but thank God he is here. But wait what ? How is he here you don't like to share bed with anyone then how did this all happened ? " . Jin said in worried but now confused tone.

I asked jin hyung to calm down and lower his voice but you know when he gets excited or confused.

I was about to give my explanation but i felt yoongi waking up and snuggling more into my body to seek warmth and comfort. I petted his back to put him to sleep again and luckily he slept. I told jin hyung everything that happened at night and how he ended up in bed with me.

                     He was shocked that how had he didn't heard boy's crying but he let us go and asked me to sleep for a while and then fresh up for breakfast. I just nodded and turned towards the little kitten that was snuggling into my chest i kissed his forehead softly and drifted into sleep again.

Time skip

I woke up again when i felt someone poking my cheeks basically my dimples. I opened my eyes i saw that it was yoongi he startled and started to back away but i pulled him more closer He started to mumble sorry  again and again in his low and soft  voice I rubbed his back to comfort him and told him  that "it's okay".

   Smiled at me. I felt my heart skipping a beat at that moment. Then i got out of my bed did my morning routine got dressed then I heard  my bed room's door was being opened and I heard a voice it was jin hyung he came and took yoongi in his  arms securing him in his embrace and he went out of my room he told me to come fast at the dinnig table as everyone is waiting for him and yoongi.

  Jin POV ...

I took yoongi out of Namjoon room i was jealous that yoongi slept in his embrace and on top of him i knew Namjoon wouldn't do anything with yoongi and he was just helping him but honestly I don't trust the maknaes they are really out of their minds.

Anyways  I took yoongi to his bath room.

I gave yoongi a nice bath with vanilla scented shampoo and strawberries body wash not forgetting his favourite bath bomb and bubbles soap

I gave yoongi a nice bath with vanilla scented shampoo and strawberries body wash not forgetting his favourite bath bomb and bubbles soap .  He played with his bath toys ( ducks , boats and floating balls ) for few minutes before coming out of his bath tub.

He smells soo nice I thought then i dried his body with towels and his hairs with hair dryer. He giggled at the warm air brushing his hair.

    His giggles felt like music it was first time I heard him giggle. I made him wear a comfortable dress. Then we rushed towards the dinning table.

I made him sit on his chair which is beside me and Namjoon or sometimes mom. Everyone looked at us i made " WTF" look. I can clearly see that they were jealous then I decided to add fuel to fire and made yoongi sit on my lap and kissed his cheeks i can see crystal clear fumes of jealousy in my brothers eyes now. I repressed a smile  acted like nothing happened and continued feeding yoongi.

POV .....

Jk couldn't take it anymore he took yoongi from his hyung's lap and run towards the garden Mrs kim asked jk to leave yoongi and told him " jk honey you have university class to attend you will get late soo come back."
She shouted and laughed at her son's cuteness and jealousy of course.

Then after that jk , jimin and taehyung went to his university and the hyungs to their business along with their father. Mrs Kim spent time playing and laughing with yoongi and telling soo many stories of bith fiction and some love stories of princesses 👸 etc

They spent their time happily like that for about one month during that time Yoongi got too attached to his hyungs and Mr and Mrs Kim. Basically his new family.

                        Time skip ...

In the meeting hall of the mansion

Where everyone is gathered except Yoongi because he was sleeping in his room

And they All decided that as yoongi is still a teenager so he will have to attend his high school he can't stay like this without studying soo they agreed that he will attend a high school where all rich people go. It was a renowned and a famous  school. Namjoon suggested that a bodyguard will always accompany yoongi  as long as he is out of mansion for safty purposes and that one of the maknaes will personally drive yoongi home and to school bcz he didn't trust no body. They all agreed on it bcz they can't risk life of that little bean.

To be continued........

Your author Rose 🥀

Pls suggest me some ideas for Yoongi's first day at his new high school. 

Love from your author Rose 🥀