Party pt:2

POV.........

Jin looked towards yoongi who has blacked out and fell on ground. Jin placed Yoongi's head on his lap trying to wake him up. His breathing was uneven his bluish lips were evident of lack of oxygen reaching his lungs.

"Yoongi........ sugarbun what's wrong wake up. Yoonie..........OMG.

Jin knew that yoongi had a severe panic attack. But he didn't know why it happened then he thought it might be because of alot of gathering

The kim brothers panicked seeing yoongi like that but jin told them to focus on party and not let anyone suspect anything. Jin asked Namjoon to follow him inside the rooms in the farmhouse that were for the guests  that were present there.

Jin picked yoongi up in bridal style and rushed inside followed by  Namjoon behind him.

Jin layed yoongi on the bed and removed his sweater and did the Crp. He kept talking to him jin just wanted to cry not knowing what happened so suddenly.

Yoongi's blue lips started to turn pink again his breath became normal. He was still unconscious. Jin and Namjoon were now relieved that he is atleast breathing normally.

"Don't touch yoonie ,Don't touch yoonie,Yoonie iz a goowd boy plwease no hurt yoonie...."    Yoongi shouted  then opening his eyes and sweating badly.

Namjoon quickly hugged yoongi. Namjoon pulled yoongi to his lap and started to mumble comforting words in his ears.

"No one is going to hurt you yoonie , no one will dare to hurt you as long as we are here. You are our brave boy aren't you ? Now just calm down hyungs are always by your side. Okay."    Namjoon said.

When yoongi got relaxed they asked him if he wanted to go out or not to which Yoongi rejected and also forced tgem both to go and enjoy the party because he didn't wanted to become a burden to his hyungs he wanted them to enjoy their party and not to worry about him. First they both didn't agreed but yoongi was forcing them too much. Yoongi told them that he wants to rest and he will sleep here.

They both sighed and kissed Yoongi's cheeks before tucking him into blankets.

The party was on full swing. The Kim's were enjoying but were also worried about yoongi. They all shrugged it of by thinking that this farmhouse is the safest place for yoongi. But the thing that they didn't knew was it will provoke his bad past and trauma.

—————————————————————

Yoongi closed his eyes trying hard to forget what he saw and sleep. He was fully covered with blankets from head to toe. He was curled up in the form of a ball like a small kitten.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

........MENTION OF RA*E............⚠️⚠️⚠️

Suddenly he felt the knob of the door being twisted unlocking the door. It revealed a figure in dark as the room was only illuminated by the night lamp. Yoongi raised his head a little to have a glance at the figure entering the room. He thought it must be one of his hyungs so he layed back. The person locked the door behind him and approached the bed.

"Yoonie is a biwg bowy hyungie cawn goww pawrty."Yoongi spoke in a whinnying manner.

"Soo my baby boy is all grown up and can give more pleasure to his master now......." A deep voice echoed the room sending shivers  down the spine to yoongi.

A.n ( that person's name is Jung jeehan.)

Jeehan immediately removed the covers off yoongi making the cold breeze to contact with his pale skin. Yoongi was frozen he couldn't move a limb because of the shock.

Jeehan griped Yoongi's wrists tightly then he hovered on top of yoongi.

"They are taking really good care of you. Well thanks to them........hahahahhaha" jeehan said and laughed like a maniac

Then jeehan started to kiss yoongi roughly making his lips bleed. Reaching down to his pale neck and biting it hard making his neck bruised in darkest shade of purple . Yoongi wanted to scream his lungs out but all he was able to  cry.

Then he removed his belt then tied Yoongi's hands above his head and started to remove his clothes.

"I can't wait anymore baby boy to wreck you." Said jeehan upon undressing Yoongi then he stripped his own clothes.

Yoongi's breathing became more uneven tears streaming down  on his rosy cheeks.

Jeehan was interrupted by the voice behind the door it was calling for yoongi. That loud noise was replaced by constant banging on the door.

Jeehan called one of his trusted mens and asked them to get rid of the person on the door.

————-ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE DOOR—————-

Jimin was calling and banging on the door for soo long.

" Why is this boy not responding or opening the door. Lord I'm worried"said jimin

Then a group of people approached jimin they were wearing mask. Jimin felt a sharp stinging pain on his neck then he passed out. They locked jimin in a room and texted the Kim brothers from jimin's phone that he ( jimin) and yoongi are in the room and they don't have to worry about them.

Back to the room.........

Jeehan was about to rape Yoongi but the door opened with a loud bang revealing the Kim brothers.

Before jeehan could process anything a strong punch was landed on his face knocking him down to the floor.

"You jerk ............ how dare you tried to rape yoongi. We trusted a bullshit like you and you  look what you did. Now we will teach you what is the outcome of touching what belongs to the Kim's. You motherfucker" Namjoon said punching jeehan's face.

"Believe me the whore you are protecting can give you soo much pleasure. Just look at his famine body he is complete meal to be wrecked. You know what we can share him if you what we are business partners after all. " said jeehan  smirking

Namjoon's eyes was fully red with anger and that dirty smirk made the urge to kill jeehan by his bare hands grow more stronger. He punched him harder every time until Jk stopped him and told him not to kill him until the take what that jeehan owned them and that was their revenge for raping yoongi.

While Namjoon was busy with Jeehan Jin took yoongi in his embrace and covered him in blankets. He felt soo bad for the boy that they were not able to protect the little bean the only responsible they had in their life the only reason of happiness and hope. Yoongi was like the only ray of light in their dark life.

Jk and jimin were crying. Hugging each other Jin gave yoongi a shot of sedative. While hobi was with jimin.

—————————————————————

You must be confused about how they reached here to Yoongi's room

Flashback

When they received the message from jimin in their brothers group they all sighed in relief and were enjoying the party until jhope noticed something suspicious as there was slight difference in the text typing style as jhope was one of the best hackers he can immediately notice such small changes that are unnoticeable for ordinary people. He became alert and told his brothers that something is not right they all made a quick plan. And there it was.......

—————————————————————

TO BE CONTINUED.............

Next chapter will contain Yoongi's past.

Guys it's really cold and I'm really sick I skipped three days of university bcz I couldn't move the fever is really idk what to say I still kept writing for my loved ones ❤️❤️ just pray for your writer guys.
And yes a free advice pls keep yourself safe and warm don't catch cold. Or Namjoon will shave you eyebrows. 😂

Love You Army 💜