Accepted ?

POV..........

Mr Kim was watching Tv where the news reporter was telling about how mysteriously Jeehan got lost somewhere and that there is no proof of his presence or nobody has witnessed him anywhere. Namjoon came in to the Tv lounge followed by jin , jimin ,jhope , taehyung and jk.
Mrs Kim  was  in the kitchen along with yoongi he was helping her with some cooking obviously not the cutting or somewhere near the fire. Once the breakfast was all ready and been set on the table along with the culinary and dishes. Mrs kim asked yoongi to call for his brothers and father.
Yoongi came to the tv lounge where rest of the family was he saw the news but before he could process more things Jk came hugged him and spined him making him all dizzy.
During that Mr kim turned the tv off yoongi told them all to come to the dinning hall and have breakfast every one followed yoongi bcz he was the boss  here after all. Jimin attacked yoongi with kisses to which the younger protested but kinda loved being given attention and love.

They all had their breakfast with yoongi bragging about how good it taste bcz he helped his mom to make it. They all chuckled to his cuteness.
Mr kim excused himself and left along with jin the rest of the day went smooth with yoongi ,jk and taehyung playing and messing around while jimin and jhope had some business so they also left and mrs kim was just watching over her kids playing she was just smiling fondly and happy about her complete family.

Time skip ........

Mr kim and jin came at the mansion in evening. Mrs kim told him that Granpa kim is paying them a visit after almost 4 years. The kim brothers were happy about it including yoongi he was excited to meet the kim granpa as his brothers told him that he brings alot of sweets to them and he is really fun he also told them some bed stories. So definitely he was excited.

Time skip ...........

The granpa kim came the boys rushed to him and all surrounded him and they had a group hug excluding yoongi he was all shy so he remained at a corner and watched his brothers being clingy to their granpa

"I missed you all my loves now move aside i wanna meet my donkey son too" said granpa

Saying this he went to mr kim and hugged him. "I missed you dad its been 4 years though"said mr kim

And after that meet and greet session the granpa completely ignored yoongi like he was not there.

Granpa kim got fresh and as it was dinner time they all gathered in the dinning hall.

An( im writing granpa kim as GK )

Gk glanced at yoongi as yoongi was sitting on Jin's lap and was fed by jin.

Gk asked mr kim about yoongi

Gk: who is that boy and why is he here

Mr Kim: dad actually he is the boy i told you about. The one I adopted

Gk: soo he is that whore who tricked you all and made you all loss mind over. Believe me I think he hypnotized you dumb people. I thought you are most sane among my kids but i was wrong you are all foolish and being fooled by this little whore.

Hearing this they all were shock and yoongi started to tear up but jin hugged him more tightly and asked Gk why is he saying these things to little boy.

Gk laughed and said : jin don't fool me honey like you don't know what your father did infact you were the one who accompanied him to the lawyer.

Rest of the boys were confused but didn't asked anything bcz the atmosphere was all tensed.

Mr kim : father about that we will talk later pls now eat.

Gk: you want me to eat on the same table where you gave shelter to one of our biggest rivals blood line. And guess what you thought I would never know about that matter but that lawyer of yours was my best friends son so he told me that you gave 60%of your fucking property to this whore and the remaining only 40%to six of your sons like really only 40% they were your real sons Mr Kim joensook.

Mr Kim : father he is one of my sons now you don't have any right to decide how much i will give my sons as inheritance. And you know what father even though Mins are our rivals but that doesn't mean this little boy have done anything wrong just being born to a min family.And yes he got most of my property as inheritance bcz i love him soo much no one can change that and all of my sons are independent enough to earn the best for themselves. Infact they don't even need my property they have enough that their 4 generations can live without moving a limb to earn money.

Gk: ooh yeah that was what left for my old aged ears to hear my own son yelling at me bcz of some slut. Wow you played really well you little shit saying this he grabbed yoongi who was shaking due to fear.

Gk grabbed yoongi and slapped on his face soo hard that he fell down. And said " soo you became successful in your mission first coming in kims family and then fooling them around soo well to make them give you all of their wealth and then separating them one by one."

Yoongi cries became loud Namjoon immediately grabbed Gk before he could give more harm to yoongi. Meanwhile Jimin picked Yoongi up and went to his room while the others followed jimin.

Mrs kim was crying in her husband's embrace Gk also left to his room.

That night no body had dinner. They all were hungry as they all were in jimin's room soo the brothers decided to have late night snacks like ramen with alot of cheese pizza and some drinks. They all tried to distract yoongi from the current incident bcz he was all lost and didn't give them much response and stayed silent the whole time until the snack or some how their late night cravings was there bcz hell who can ignore pizza and drinks.

The brothers spent quality time together and slept all hugging and their legs being tangled with each other.

Meanwhile someone was all restless and planning to make the pup of their only rival away from the Kims family.

Will his plan be successful or just end up in happy way.

How will the life of Kims be affected by Granpa kims actions and intentions.

Stay connected to know.

To be continued...............

Guys dramatic ending by the way  I think anyways only few chapters are left and we will do the ending soon.

Guys I'm thinking of making one shots instead of full books what do you all think. Should i make one shots or just the chapter book. Tell me about your opinion i would love to hear your thoughts.

Borahae 💜💜💜💜💜

Writer
            Rose 🥀