The end

Previously......

Namjoon went to jk's room when he open the door he saw something that made his blood boil in anger.

Present time.....

Namjoon saw yoongi sleeping on jk's chest and both of them were half naked. Namjoon carried sleeping yoongi in his arms while he kicked jk out of the bed making him fall on the other side with a loud thud.

Jk groaned in pain and started to massage his butt where he landed.

"What the hell hyung ?...... is it a way to wake someone up?" Said jk

"Yeah , yeah get your lazy ass up now the breakfast is ready." Said Namjoon

With that he left and took yoongi to his ( Yoongi's) room. Waking him up in the most polite way ever but yoongi was whining and snuggling under the sheets.

Namjoon sat beside him and went under the covers with him just to kiss him on his bare body.

Namjoon was getting out of control but Jin's yelling brought him back to reality. Then he grabbed Yoongi's hands to the bathroom making the little boy whimper in pain. It made Namjoon a little suspicious but he shrugged it off.

Yoongi told Namjoon to carry him to the dinning hall bcz he is tired.

Everyone's attention was brought to the little boy. They chatted a bit while having breakfast but they all seemed to notice that whenever Yoongi's eyes met with jk's he was a blushing mess which seemed quite suspicious for all.

After breakfast yoongi got off Namjoon's lap and tried to run and play but when his first step met the ground his legs felt like jelly and he fell on his knees with a loud thud.

Jimin was quick to react so he picked him up and aked him if he was okay.

" sugar pie you okay? Well you don't seemed so.
What's wrong ?
Is there is something wrong with your legs?
Are you feverish?
Have you taken something?

All questions were bombarded on yoongi. Yoongi had a quick glance at Jungkook which made him extremely anxious that yoongi will tell them about yesterday.

Yoongi spoke " No hyugeiiii yoonie a biwt twired we plawwy aloowt yeswter day kookiie hyungie awnd I ( he blushed making Jk's heart do a dance out of rythem)........

What did you and kookie hyung do bun tell me ? Jin asked glaring at jk

"Me and kookie hyung ewat nuggiee and frieees too". Yoongi said

They all sighed.

"I thought something else OmG I shouldn't think soo much I guess" Namjoon thought.

Anyways the day went off pretty quickly with maknaes playing around with yoongi and hyungs being busy with housework.

They all started to get ready to head out making yoongi confused. But he was excited bcz all of his hyungs are going out with him today must be really happy day.

They all went to the cars. The drive was filled with yoongi curious questions like what is this what is that how it is used this and that.

After a while they reached outside a luxurious restaurant.

They were welcomed by the manager it self the whole restaurant was booked for them which made yoo confused so he asked " hyungie nwo eawt hwere ownly we"

Yes baby its all booked for us..... jin answered making yoongi make a wow 😮 face

The whole settlement was something like red hearts red balloons flowers of different types.

At a side there was a huge fountain with red petals inside and few fishes
Yoongi was admiring the sight and playing with water and fishes like a kitten sticking its claws to get the fish.

"Hyungie loowk fishieee ........yoongi turned around to show his hyungs the fishes but what he saw made his heart skip a beat.

They all were kneeling down.

"Mr. Min Yoongi will you give us all the honour of marriage. Jin spoke

Yoongi you made us the best version of ourselves. Thank you for coming to our life and enlighted it up with your presence. We will make you the happiest person alive on this planet." Namjoon added

Yoongi started to cry not knowing how to respond he was beyond happy.
"Yessh .........hyungiee I .......will mawryy .......all..... of ........you" Yoongi said between his sobbings

They all shared a group hug and had dinner until yoongi decided to speak
he asked a question making everyone widened their eyes

"Joonie hyungie i saw at your laptop the other day that an uncle was eating an aunts lips then she was jumping on him........... but why she was jumping uncle is not a trampoline or is he ?

They all choked on their foods all eyes were now on Namjoon.

Jin glared at Namjoon bcz he made the little boy's innocence now gone.

I think you should switch off your laptop before handing it off to a child joonah jin said

They boys laughed but yoongi was still confused as hell he just shrugged it off and enjoyed his dinner. With his hyungs now his ( boyfriends but soon husbands)

Time skip ..........

"Do you all take Min yoongi as you lawfully wedded husband" asked the priest

"Yes we do" kims said in union

"Do you take The kim brothers as you lawfully wedded husband" asked the priest

"Yeswh i dow" said yoongi in a gummy smile

Now you may kiss each other.

With that they had a quick peck bcz they knew that controlling was not possible now.

Just wait for tonight baby boy the kims smirked

They seeked blessings from their parents and drove towards the mansion their parents gifted them on wedding.

"Babe I'm worried about that little angel i have to admit they have huge dicks. They will wreck him tonight" mrs kim said

"Honey lets just pray for yoonbooty" said mr kim and laughed

They all had a wonderful wedding night. But the little boy limped the whole week after it 🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚

.....................The end..........................

So , Guys this book is officially finished

Thank you all for sticking around with me and bearing the bad writting skills

Don't forget to comment on it i will start the other book soon.

Love you buddies.

Your Author

Rose 🥀