Truth

Pov ...........

How could you do that to your own grandsons...........

Gk was cut of by jhope

It's not like what it seems jhope honey you got me all wrong.

" what it seem to me ? you are telling a lie and I literally heard the whole thing from my own ears."

No jhope its not truth" gk said

" the truth is that you tried to kill our brothers and you smartly stole 50millions from the company and accused someone else wow Granpa you played really well and i want you to know that im korea's best hacker"

With this gk ran and when jhope tried to stop him he shot his arm but Namjoon was quick to knock the gun off his hands and caught him.

Mr and mrs kim also came there and were disappointed as hell Mr kim told jhope to get his wound treated while he asked the guards to go and send him to the police station.

" How could you do that to your own father." Gk said

" just the way you killed my mother the way you stole my money the same way you tried to kill my sons. Dad i wish you could have a heart in your chest you only had a stone that doesn't had any feelings"Mr kim said furiously

" how did you know" gk asked

" I have my own ways dad i mean my sons im sorry but dad you have to go." Said mr kim

With this the cops came and took Gk to the jail.
Namjoon made sure that he doesn't come out even on bails.

Even though the sight was heartbreaking for the Kim's Family but still they can't support a criminal. Media and news reporters came and started to bombard them with questions. But they successfully went inside the hospital and the guards stopped media from rushing in.

Time skip ......

Jin woke up he felt his head spinning in every dimension when he tried to get up and sit on the bed soobin quickly stopped jin and told him that he needs rest. Jin asked him about yoongi  and jimin so soobin informed him about both of them

Meanwhile.........

Jimin woke up almost after 8-9 hours of his surgery and first thing he said was Yoongi's name he asked jhope who was beside him on the chair about yoongi's condition. Jhope insured him that he is doing well and will wake up soon. Jimin demanded that he wants to go and check on yoongi himself but jhope rejected him so jimin stayed silent. He was blaming himself for the accident the guilt was eating him up.

Days for kim family seemed to pass more slowly than they usually do bcz all they had to do was some work and sit on a chair beside Yoongi's bed and wait for him to wake up.

Time is so cruel it pass quickly for our happy moments but it slowdown when we wait for something. And wait was what the Kim's family doing.

Time skip .........
2 weeks later.

Jimin got discharged from hospital while yoongi was in coma.

Yoongi woke up only to see white interior of the room consumed in silence. He looked around to find his hyung Jin sleeping while resting his head on his bed he looked pretty uncomfortable on that chair besides he was doing his duty of being a good doctor and taking care of yoongi side by side.

Yoongi caressed Jin's cheeks and removed the string of hair that must irritate his hyungs sleep. He is handsome and soo pretty i wish i was like him is what yoongi thought.

Jin woke up when he felt slight movement from the younger. His eyes widened when he saw yoongi right infront of his face he immediately hugged yoongi and both of them cried their hearts out.

Jin called the others on a cell phone and told them that yoongi is out of his coma they  didn't really care about the time though it was 2am in the morning they all rushed to the hospital and literally attacked yoongi with hugs and kisses.

Yoongi felt loved he loved  all the attention he was given.

After hugs kisses and alot of talkings they all slept here and there sitting on the couchs and sofas of the hospital room.

After another week

Yoongi got discharged from the hospital. They all were excited and happy they decorated the whole mansion and prepared different kinds of foods.

Once the car was outside the mansion jin and yoongi stepped out of the car into the mansion trail of roses leading to the inside of mansion was there.

Kim family enjoyed the day with yoongi more like celebration of recovery ❤️‍🩹.

Until yoongi asked them about Gk they all went silent Mr kim decided to speak and told the whole thing to yoongi.

Yoongi was all silent for about 2 minutes. He told them that he wants to visit him kim brothers instantly rejected but yoongi insisted on meeting Gk.

To be continued................

How will the meeting with Gk go ?
Why is yoongi insisting to visit Gk?
What will happen next ?
How Gk will react ?

Guys I'm sad , happy ,  excited and gloomy too bcz the book is about to end only in one or two chapters.

And with that i will start another book.

Bye see you in next chapters.

Author,
                 Rose 🥀