Past pt 2

POV.........

Yoongi woke up with sever headache in a dark unfamiliar room. He rubbed his eyes with his sweater paws but soon his eyes went teary remembering the incident.

"Mom dad" saying this he started to cry loudly.

"I see that you are awake now babyboy"a husky deep voice spoke

"Want to go home i want mama and dad too" he cried loudly

" this is your new home babyboy like it or not and don't try to run if you do soo expect the worse happening to you". Jeehan spoke

Yoongi kept crying hugging his knees yoongi slept tired from all the crying.

After 3 hours a man came a passed him a tray of food. Yoongi rejected eating it saying he wants to go home the man tried to force yoongi to eat but the boy was stubborn so he took the food tray and lesft the room.

That man was one of jeehan's servants he told jeehan that yoongi didn't eat anything
Jeehan told his man not to give him any food at all and starve him.

Yoongi was starved for two days. Two days seemed to pass like 500X more slower bcz he was never in his life starved for food.

After two days jeehan came to Yoongi's room. He saw that he was curled up in a ball hugging his knees to his chest looking all pale and more weaker than ever before.

As Jeehan approached yoongi he was pushed with all might by yoongi. Yoongi tried to escape by pushing jeehan aside. As yoongi quickly ran towards the door he came to know that the door is locked. Yoongi was now shaking badly jeehan got up and slapped his face and grabbed him with his hair pulled him upwards to his face yoongi was crying in pain.

Jeehan dragged yoongi by his hair to the basement he knew yoongi would be scared of dark he then removed his clothes and only left him in his boxers. Jeehan beated him on his bare body with a whipe until that poor soul passed out and was left with bruises and dried blood all over his body.

Jeehan started to touch his exposed body he had a dirty smirk plastered on his face. He waited for yoongi to wake up so he can do what all the bad intentions he had for him.

Time skip ......

Yoongi woke up with severe pain in whole body not even able to move a limb

This was the routine for yoongi for about 2 weeks

On one of the weekends jeehan lost a bet causing a great loss to his company. He got home fully drunk he told his guards to get yoongi to his room.

Yoongi was brought to his room Jeehan looked at him with greedy and lusty eyes. He threw yoongi on bed.

⚠️⚠️⚠️Trigger warning ⚠️ Rape ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Yoongi crawled back until his back hit the headboard of the bed Jeehan pulled him back by grabbing his legs. Yoongi protested but Jeehan was way more stronger than Yoongi's whole existence

Jeehan stripped Yoongi's clothes off during that process yoongi kneed jeehan on his crotch earning a  groan from him. Jeehan slapped yoongi on both of his cheeks and grabbed his hair hardly making yoongi to look at him.
" I was about to go a little less rougher with you but now you will deserve what i will do to you"

He tied yoongi hands with both headboard of the bed then he started to undress yoongi. Yoongi protested but couldn't do anything.

Jeehan attacked yoongi's body he bit and sucked until the area became dark purple in color and traces of blood was visible. Tears streaming down his cheeks. Jeehan spreaded Yoongi's legs and started to make hickies over his pale thighs and biting them to a certain point until they bleed. Yoongi could only scream for help but all of his screaming and beggings were ignored and unheard.

Jeehan looked at the artwork he did on Yoongi's beautiful body jeehan was all proud of his artwork.
He then quickly undressed himself and without preparing Yoongi's virgin hole he just thrusted in and entered him raw. Yoongi screamed in pain he felt his body burning and on fire. With every thrust yoongi would scream until his throat was completely numb. Jeehan raped him for 5 continued hours he didn't care if it was Yoongi's first time nor if he faints.

Yoongi fainted after about 3 cruelest hours of his life the remaining 2 hours jeehan just f*cked his senseless body which was reacting on every thrust he was given by Jeehan.

Jeehan went to another room took a bath and slept there.

Time skip .......

In the morning yoongi woke up with severe pain in his lower body it all felt numb. He tried to get up from bed and get some clothes on but his legs didn't seem to cooperate with his remaining body parts. He was naked and all covered in his own blood and alot of cum he felt disgusted by his body but couldn't move a limb soo he cried his heart out and slept again.

This continued for good two more months. Jeehan would come home all drunk and would rape yoongi until he is senseless and can't feel his body anymore. He often forced yoongi to give him blowjobs. It was disgusting for yoongi. Until one day

Jeehan was sleeping after raping yoongi. He was in a deep sleep bcz yoongi mixed sedatives in his drink. Yoongi got up from bed though he felt his body giving up but he pushed himself to run from this hell forever. So he got up and went to nearby windows all limping. He knew areas where there will be less security. So he went all hiding from the eyes and cameras of security to the back main door which was no longer in use by anyone he was about to step out but he heard a loud voice

" Hey little kid don't run".

Yoongi ran as fast as possible into where ever his legs led him to.

And there he ended up in the forest and the story with Kim's started.

———————————————————————————-

Present time ........................

Namjoon asked his men that were brutally torturing jeehan to stop.

Namjoon approached jeehan harshly grabbed his chin and spoke

What is your relationship with yoongi and his parents.

Jeehan smirked and said "Nothing just his father was a loyal to me but he betrayed me and about yoongi he was just my sex toy."

"So you were the one who raped him before too. Why did you raped an underaged innocent kid like him". Said Namjoon in anger

Jeehan: " believe me Namjoon you are doing a big mistake by ending our partnership bcz of that slut. The Mins were your rivals soo why do you even care about him. Lets keep the partnership and the boy for fun".

Namjoon slapped jeehan's face soo hardly that he fell along with the chair as he was tied to the chair.

Namjoon: "you know what. Minhu and Kai( his men) teach this rappist a lesson.

Minhu and Kia beated him badly until jeehan passed out.

Jeehan was really stubborn he gave annoying answers to Namjoon.
Namjoon's patience ran out Namjoon orders kia to now beat him with acid dipped whip. Hearing this Jeehan cried and begged for mercy but Namjoon and mercy seemed like two opposing poles.

He told minhu to cut his limb afterwards and feed them to a dog and announce to the media that this happens when you mess up with mafia RM and his belongings.

To be continued.............

Love you Army 💜