Revenge.

POV......

Eunwoo called Yoongi's name and shook him to wake him up but it was of no use he already lost his consciousness. Eunwoo didn't wasted any other second and carried Yoongi on his back to nursing room.

The nurse examined Yoongi she got shocked by seeing his condition he was covered in bruises mostly  near his stomach area he was bleeding heavily she gave him few medicines to stop bleeding she asked eunwoo about yoongi's student ID so that she ca...

The nurse examined Yoongi she got shocked by seeing his condition he was covered in bruises mostly  near his stomach area he was bleeding heavily she gave him few medicines to stop bleeding she asked eunwoo about yoongi's student ID so that she can contact his guardians then She immediately searched for his guardian contact number and details and dialed Namjoon's number.

Namjoon answered the phone after two to three rings.

   "Are you Mr Kim Namjoon the guardian of Min Yoongi." Nurse interrogated.

" Yes Kim Namjoon is speaking and who are you" Namjoon said.

" well sir I'm a  nurse of xxxx school I wanted to inform you that yoongi had suffered from haemorrhage of veins in his stomach. Can you pls hurry and come here to take him with you i will tell you about the further details when you will come".

Namjoon immediately got up from his chair while hearing what se told about yoongi and said " I'm coming within few minutes." He called the secretary and told her to cancel all meetings and that he is going somewhere.

He left immediately not waiting for the secretary's answer. She was confused at her boss weird behaviour.

Time skip

Namjoon reached at the school and rushed inside the school towards the nursing room not caring about the people he shoved out of his way. He opened the door of nursing room and saw Yoongi laying unconscious on the bed his heart clenched at the sight. The nurse told him that yoongi was carried here by his friend Eunwoo it seems like he was being bullied for a long time and this time it was worse his stomach vein brusted due to maybe kicking on stomach the area near his stomach is quite bruised so it confirmed that he was bullied badly. Namjoon was burning in anger he asked Eunwoo who did all this bullying thing. Eunwoo was scared to him but he told him about Xenco and his gang.

Namjoon took yoongi in his arms in bridal style ,thanked Eunwoo and left to his car.

He placed yoongi comfortably on passenger seat and drove the car speedly he called Jin while driving and explained Yoongi's condition to him. He told namjoon to come to hospital immediately.