7

'We spoke to Namjoon's parents tonight. We agreed to have you and Namjoon marry after you both graduate.' My dad spoke in that cold tone of his as we drove home

'Really? I never saw this coming.' I mutter sarcastically under my breath, rolling my eyes as I looked out the window. 'Do I get a say in this?'

'He is a nice young man. Great family. Settled for life when it comes to finances. And you know him. It is better than most get.' My mom joined in, agreeing with my father for once in their life. And I get she is somewhat right, he could be an abolute dickhead, but he is actually a really ncie guy. But just because he is nice doesn't mean I'll marry him.

'And what if I don't want to get married? Ever?'

'Don't spout nonsense.' My father almost hissed

'You are going to marry him whether you like it or not. Until then, do what you want.' My mother ads

'I suppose I could get pregnant by then.' I sigh

'This kind of humour is unbecoming of a girl with your status.' My mother scolds me

'My status?' I grimace. 'I'm sorry to break it to you, but we are not royalty. We don't need to act like one just because we have money. And you never cared about my behaviour, so don't start now.'

'You're going to be someone else's problem when you get that ring on your finger. Until then-'

'Stop the car.'

'Excuse me?' My father spoke in a time that says 'I can't believe this bitch'

'Stop the car or I'm jumping out while it's moving.' I threaten

'We are in the middle of the road.'

'Fine.' I reached for the handle and actually opened the door, making my father floor it by stepping on the brakes harshly. My mother yelled in shock, grabbing onto whatever she could not to smack her face into the front.

'WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!' He yells at me as I started getting out

'I'm going to be someone else's problem for the night.' I slammed the car door and then ran through the traffic we created, running into the park on the side of the road

I walked through the park, getting odd looks from people as I was in a dress and high heels, and sticking out like a shore thumb.

I don't want to go home, and Namjoon is too far. I can't be bothered to go back. Fuck it.

I walked a bit faster when the idea popped into my head and didn't stop until I was at the same door as yesterday, ringing the bell three times.

Jimin opened the door, his eyes widening as he looked me up and down, and then he squinted and slammed the door shut.

'What the- HEY! Open up, you little shit!' I banged on the door in frustration and disbelief. This ass just straight up ghosted me.

'We are not home at the moment. Leave a message. Beeeep.' He spoke from the other side of the door, making an answering machine sound

'Tell the short Blondie bitch that Imma beat his ass if he doesn't open up!'

The door flew open, and a very angry Jimin showed once more. 'You have some damn nerve calling me short. Do you want me to push you off these stairs?'

I took off my 6 inch heels, shoving them into his chest, and he had no choice but to take them. 'Here. Put these on, and you won't be short.'

'Hey! Come back here!' He yelled as I pushed right past him, leaving him pissed off and confused at the front door