22

'... I can tolerate a lot of things but this is blasting through my patience...'

I walked into their place only to hear a bunch of voices overlapping in a heated argument, and it mostly being Jimin's voice. A very angry voice.

'Jiwoon, really, this is insane. What the fuck is wrong with you?!' Is that Taehyung?

I walked towards the loud noise and saw all three of them practically surrounding Jiwoon, who was sitting on the sofa, crying.

'I just - wanted - to be - with - with Jim-' She was hiccuping, not even able to finish her words

'Jiwoon, what you did was not normal! Do you not understand that?' Jimin was having none of it, whatever the hell happened

'Is everything okay?' I asked and had 4 heads turn to me

'Go away! No one asked you to come!' Apparently, she can talk. To me at least.

'That's enough!' I never heard Taehyung yell, but he practically growled so loudly that even I flinched

'Perfect timing, actually.' Jimin motions for me to come closer, so I did, still confused about what was going on

'This child here decided it would be a smart idea to sneak into my bed while I was sleeping. And for some magical reason, her school friends seem to think that I'm her boyfriend. Besides pissing me off, could you explain to her how wrong that was?!'

Jimin's words were almost spat out as he was giving her the biggest death glare in history. Jungkook was watching it all silently from the side, biting his lips in nervousness, and Taehyung looked as angry as Jimin. He kept pacing slowly, keeping his eyes on her.

Shit. What a dumb kid.

'Did you really do that?' I ask her but she just glared at me

'Leave me alone.'

'Guys, give me a minute with her.'

'I don't want to talk to you! I don't know you!' All of her tears were turning into anger, and it was directed at me

'Would you rather talk to me at the police station as Jimin's attorney?' I raised my eyebrow, and she just looked confused

'She's a lawyer. My lawyer. So I'll let you explain yourself to her.' Jimin was stern and didn't let up with his anger

Taehyung gave her a sharp glare before leaving the room, followed by a very worried Jungkook.

'I'll be in my room if you need me.' Jimin spoke to me and then leaned closer to me, whispering into my ear before leaving, 'Go full lawyer mode.'

'Got it.' I just nodded, trying to ignore his breath brushing against my earlobe

He left us alone, and she instantly turned full teenage bitch mode, which I more than expected. Her demeanour changed fully now that Jimin was gone, and all those tears were gone. She was just looking at me like I killed her dog.

'Jiwoon, would you mind telling me in your words what happened? And spare no detail.'

'I don't have to tell you shit.' She hissed

'Of course. I can have Jimin report you for harassment which will bring you down to the station, and then we will have to talk there. Would you prefer that?'

She pulled her legs closer and kept looking at me silently.

'I will take that as a no. So, I will ask again. What happened?'

'Nothing.'

'Jimin said you got into his bed. Is that true?'

She was silent, but I had a lot more patience than she did, and when she noticed that I won't back down, she started talking. 'I just wanted to sleep next to Jimin hyung. It's not that crazy.'