9

*knock knock knock*

Jungkook opened the door, swinging his backpack over the shoulder, letting the straps cut into his leather jacket. He shoved the phone into his ripped jeans pocket and stepped outside.

'I thought you were joking.' He chuckles

'Morning to you, too.'

'Should I report to the police about a pedophile taking kids to school?' Jimin mumbled with his mouth half full, leaning on the doorframe behind Jungkook. I didn't even see him from Jungkook's big ass body, but I definitely heard him.

'Did you come out just to roast me for no reason?' I move to the side so I can take a look at him, and now I'm happy I did.

He's in a basketball jersey, letting his toned arms free from the restraints of sleeves. Even his shorts are basketball style, going down almost to his knees. His blonde hair looks like he's been running his fingers through it as it's pushed mostly over to one side.

'Seriously though, what are you planning on doing?' He asks and takes a bite out of his sandwich

'Can you - can you turn around for a second?'

'Huh? Why?' He mumbles

'Just turn.' I motion for him to do as he's asked

He sighed but surprisingly moved away from the doorframe, spinning around slowly. 'Why did I have to turn?'

'Oh, I just wanted to take a look at your ass. Still hella nice.' I grin, loving how easy it is to stress him out

'O, fuck off.' He smacked the door closed with his foot, leaving me and Jungkook to laugh in front of them

'What the hell was that?' Jungkook snickers

'He's got the shortest fuse. It's so rewarding seeing him stress. Makes my day better.' I sigh in satisfaction

'You are by far the weirdest person I've met, apart from Taehyung.'

'Thank you.' I bow. 'Now let's deal with the bitch.'

I was a bit shocked to find out that he's studying computer engineering. I didn't think his brain could process all of that, considering he's dumb as hell. But here we are. Standing in front of a college building where a ton of students are coming in and out of.

'There she is.' He pointed to a girl in the distance who was currently leaning on what I assume is her car, clicking away on her phone

'Shall we?' I tug on him, but he pulls me back

'What are you doing?! We can't just roll up to her, what's wrong with you?'

'Don't you worry about it, kid. Let's go.'

He muttered under his breath about how crazy I am, but he followed me, staying a step behind me as we approached her.

Her caramel, curly hair was falling like a curtain over one side of her face, almost hiding the fact that she's making some weird movements with her lips as she focused on her screen.

I just stood in front of her, waiting for her to notice me, which only took a moment or so. Her fingers paused above the screen, and she slowly looked up at me.

'Yes?' She asked, looking me up and down, and then her eyes went over my shoulder, and a slight smirk popped up. 'Jungkook.'

'Celi.' He sighs

'What beautiful thing can I do for you on this fine monday morning?' She crossed her arms and leaned back even more, waiting for us

'Celi, was it?'