20

The peaceful and very fun weekend went by in a flash, and everything went back to the way it is.

I woke up and got ready for school. Ran into the most incredible people that get the title of my parents, who also paid no attention to me whatsoever. And I saw the same people I see 5 days a week. The only thing I have to look foward to is the guys.

I almost sped off home just to run out faster, but I was caught on my way out my by parents who practically ambushed me.

'Wherever you're headed is gonna have to wait. We have to go to Kims tonight.'

You must be fucking with me.

'I'm sorry but the wedding is gonna have to wait. I'm not interested.'

'This is not a discussion. It has been decided.' My mother stood firmly

'By whom? You? Him?' I raise my eyebrow as I look at both of them. 'It certainly wasn't decided by me. I wasn't even asked. I have not agreed to it and I never will.'

'You will marry Namjoon whether you like it or not.' 

'If you want him so badly then marry him yourself. I will not be forced into a marriage. Especially not a loveless one.'

'No one said it had to be loveless. If love is so important to you, then fall in love with him.' My mother scoffed, acting as if it's something you can just decide to do

'You do realize that emotions are not a switch you can turn on and off? I have known him for almost 12 years and we never felt a thing for each other. If it was going to happen, it would have happened by now.'

'Love takes time.'

'Does it? And how much longer is it gonna take for you two to love each other?'

My question pissed her off and she squinted at me, while my father seemed somehwat amused, slightly smiling at my snappy retort. But either way, both of them were dead silent.

'That's what I thought. Say hi to the Kims for me.' And with that, I left, nearly running to the guys' place

I don't even bother knocking anymore. I just walk in and make myself at home, which it does feel like. More than at my actual home.

'You should really start locking up... your... door.' My words were half stuck in my throat and hald trailed off as I was looking at Jimin whose head was resting in some girl's lap, with her hand going through his hair, playing with his strands as he was giggling at something.

She looked at me and her face lost the smile, most likely mirroring mine.

'Hi?' She said it like a question, tilting her head a little in confusion, and Jimin turned to look at me, loosing the giggles just the same, sitting up with the speed of light.

'Shinae-'

'Sorry, I didn't know you were busy tonight.' I managed to smile even though I kind of felt like I was slapped across the face. This is kind of embarrassing. He could have told me not to come tonight. Now I walked in on him mid-date. Idiot.

'Who is this, Jiminie?' The girl asked Jimin, tugging on his shirt and lightly pouting at him

'Oh, I'm just a friend, but apparently I popped in at the wrong time.' I chuckle. 'Sorry about that. I'll leave you guys to it.' I bowed my head and turned around, ready to flee the scene

'Where are you going? You literally just got here.' Jimin spoke up and made me turn around to look at him. He was standing up by the couch as the girl kept looking at him with massive doe eyes, blushing slightly, but hiding it with her dark curls.