43

JIMIN POV

'Maybe this will be the last one.' I mumbled to myself after taping another picture to the wall

I took a step back and thought to myself that the wall was not doing what it's supposed to. Not what it used to do. All these pictures used to make me smile. I could sit here for hours, looking at them, thinking of all the times the situations in the pictures made me smile and laugh.

Now, that same wall... it only reminds me of everything I lost. Every moment that seems happy now seems like a nightmare. And yet, I keep building up on it, making the nightmare that much more excruciating. I truly am torturing myself.

'JIMINSHIIIII!!!!'

Jungkook pulled his usual horror movie scream, screeching loud enough for the entire neighbourhood to hear him. One of these days, someone's gonna report us.

I put up the poster back on the wall to keep some of my feelings hidden from the world, and made my way down. He only calls if he really needs something important. Or if he's hungry and can't decide what to eat. This better be the first one.

'What is it, Kookie?' I sigh, already tired of his shit

'Umm, you have...a guest?' He was confused as hell as he pointed over to a guy that I've never seen in my entire life. And one I haven't even noticed until he pointed him out.

I don't know how I didn't see him there, the dude's a mountain. He is tall as fuck, and build like a damn wardrobe. He looks like a Channel billboard, dressed up in it head to toe. And he's also looking at me, measuring me up and down just the same.

'Huh.' He made some not bad face after assesing me, or whatever, and then spoke in a deep voice that I can only say matches his phisique. 'So... you're the famous Jimin.'

'Sorry, man, who-who are you?'

'I'm the man who's gonna be fucking your girl for the rest of his life.'

*boom*

It kind of went red before my eyes for a short second, and when the vision cleared, there was this guy, sitting on his ass, holding his bloody lip, while my knuckles were coloured the same red shade.

'Damn. That was a hell of a punch.' He was chuckling, while poor Jungkook panicked, not knowing what to do. 'I thought you'd laugh. She said you have a good sense of humor. She lied.'

'WHO THE FUCK STARTS A CONVERSATION LIKE THAT?!' Jungkook yelled at him, and I couldn't agree more

'Who are you?'

'And apparently you are dumb.' He sighed and pulled himself off the floor. 'Kim Namjoon.'

I should punch him again.

'Namjoon?' It took me a second to pick up on who it is. She always calls him Joon. 'You-you are the guy that Nae is marrying?'

'One and only.' He chuckles

'Why are you here? And how are you here?! Did she tell you where I live?'

'Okay, one question at a time.' He motioned for me to calm down. 'I'll explain everything, just lemme stop this first.' He motions to his lip that's still bleeding. I got him good.

After Jungkook gave him some tissues and I calmed down enough not to try and kill him, we sat down and stared each other down in silence. What the fuck is this guy doing here?

'Right. I'm good to go. I'll babble on so stop me anytime.'

'Shinae and I are engaged. Not that it matters to you because you don't love her anyway, right?' He had some cocky smirk on his face that made me want to drop-kick him into the next life