46

2 weeks later

'Right here, Sir. Thank you. It will be a few minutes if that's okay.'

'No problem, ma'am. Take your time.'

I hurried out of the fancy limo, picking my dress up so it wouldn't drag on the floor, and making hurried steps up the stairs, trying my damn best not to step on my own trail.

I walked in, yelling out Jimin's name the moment I took a step in.

I didn't really wait for the response, and just mad emy way to the living room, catching Jungkook and Taheyung out it seems.

'FUCK ME YOU'RE HOT!!' Jungkook practically screamed at me, while Taehyung was too busy spitting his juice on himself

I did a little spin, proudly showing off my heels and dress. 'I clean up nice, don't I?'

'A bit too nice. Damn!' Taehyung even clapped like a bad bitch, which was kind of hilarious

'Where is my fiance?'

Both of them started laughing, poiting to the stairs, with Jungkook adding, 'ProbabLy doing his makeup.'

'JIMINIEEEEE!' I yell again. 'Honestly, I thought I'd end up late.'

'COMING!' He yelled from his room, and then the door slammed shut

'Sorry, sorry, I got stuck on this damn- thi....ng...' He sort of malfunctioned, and stopped on the middle of the stairs, barely even moving, The only thing moving were his eyes.

Meanwhile, I wasn't having it any better. He looks like a prince. Literally.

His blonde hair is split apart, revealing most of his forehead. The artwork that his face is, now goes along with his clothes, which truly make him resemble a movie or a disney prince. Black suit with golden ornaments around the collar, down the middle of the blazer, and on his shoulders. I know I asked him to wear it so we'd match, and because this is an important event where only the rich bastards go, but now I feel underdressed. And I chose it for him.

 And I chose it for him