41

JIMIN POV

It's been days, but it feels like months. Not a single word from her, not that I can expect one. Yet, I keep looking at my phone. If not my phone, I keep looking at the ceiling, hoping it will cave in and crush me to death. I'm sure it would hurt less.

I also don't come out of my room unless they're not home. But I do keep hearing them talk around the house. Sometimes, they just stand in front of my room and have a full-blown conversation. Discreet as always. But I did hear them talk downstairs as well, telling each other how they can't reach her and that her phone was off for days.

I would give anything to know how she is. If she ate. If she slept. Does she feel any better than I do?

Is she with that guy now? Is she marrying him?

Is she going to kiss him like she kissed me?

Does she hate me now?

'Uhhh, Jimina. Are... are you alive in there?'  Taehyung's muffled voice came through my door, killing the train of thoughts I had. Probably for the best. They're anything but good.

'Yes.' I mumbled as I kept aimlessly looking at the same dot on the ceiling without so much as blinking

'Jimin?' He called my name again, and I really didn't feel like talking. I hoped to just ignore him. 'Look, we're... we're worried about you. You haven't gotten out of that room in days. You're gonna die of hunger in there.'

'I'm not hungry. Just leave me alone.'

'Come on, man. Either come and eat with us, or we're breaking in. I'll give you 10 minutes to come downstairs, or you're losing the door.'

I know he's serious. He would actually break my door down, so I thought I'd show up and dip out a minute later.

With the least will to live ever, I dragged myself down the stairs, end then silently sat down, feeling two pairs of eyes burning me alive.

'Um.. hyung-'

'Jungkook, don't.'

'I was just gonna say that you got some post.' He muttered and looked back down at his plate. That's definitely not what he was going to say.

'Here, Jimina. Get some food in you.' Taehyung smiled as per usual and put a plate in front of me

'I already ate.'

'2 days ago. Shut up and eat, or I'll force it down your throat.'

'Kinky.' Jungkook snickered

I couldn't be bothered, so I just played with my food, tossing it around the plate. My stomach is empty, and it's eating itself, but the smell of food makes me nauseous. I have a feeling that if I put a single thing in my mouth, I'll throw it up all over the place.

Not that I could eat anyway. Those two kept looking at me, then at each other, then at me again. You'd think I have some illness and that I'm on my last breaths.

'Can you stop? I can physically feel you staring me down.'

'Well, excuse us for being worried.' Taehyung clicked his tongue

'We haven't seen you in a week, hyung. And we don't even know what happened.' Jungkook added, and then Taehyung kicked him under the table, hissing at him under the breath that he's an idiot

'It's not important.'

'Not important?' Jungkook scoffed, tossing his chopsticks on his plate. 'You haven't come out of the room, and we can't reach her. I saw her running out of here on the day of the trial, and she looked devastated.'