11

'At this point, I'm not even surprised you're here.' Taehyung chuckled when he found me on their front door with three pizzas in my hands

'Ahh. Might as well give me a key. Save yourself the trouble.' I joke as I walk in behind him and close the door

'Thaaaank you.' Jungkook zoomed past me from the side, stealing all three pizzas straight out my hands, giggling mischievously, then screamed from the bottom of his soul, 'JIMINSHIIIII!'

It only took about 3 seconds for Jimin to come down, wearing nothing but his shorts, and a towel around his neck. His torso was still slightly glistening from the water because apparently, he doesn't know how to wipe himself properly. His hair was also completely wet, and he slicked it back to get it out of his face, revealing his entire forehead.

'Could you be any louder, please? I don't think they heard you in Ilsan.'

'Out fairy godmother has come to feed us yet again.' Jungkook started petting pizza boxes

'Do we look like orphans to you?' Jimin then turns to me

'Well, you are half naked and hungry, so I'd say yes.'

'Who says I'm hungry?'

He tried to be his stubborn, petty self, but his stomach protested in full spirit by creating the most growly sound.

'I will only take that back to lessen the embarrassment.'

'Mhm. One moment.'

I dug through my bag until I located my wallet, and then took out all the cash I had. I always wanted to do this. I ran up to him, giggling at my own idea.

'OI, OI, OI! What do you think you're doing?!' He panicked when I grabbed the edge of his shorts so he couldn't run away, but all I did was shove the money under the waistband, making it stick out.

Jungkook and Taehyung were dying laughing with me at poor Jimin who was standing on the stairs dumbfounded, not sure how to react. Notes were sticking from his boxers, decorating the little dent in his V muscle on the left side.

'You did not just to that.'

'But - but I- I did.' I could barely talk from laughing so hard

'Do I look like a stripper to you?'

'I mean... only thing missing is the dancing.' I kept snickering as I wiped my tears

'Come on, Jimina. Shake your ass a little. Might earn more money.' Taehyung added on, and the three of us burst out laughing again

'I will literally hand you my card if you twerk or something.'

'I don't need a card. I have enough cash here to last me a month.' He sighed as he started pulling the notes from his waist, folding them neatly

'Buy yourself something nice, Sweet cheeks.' I wink at him, making a little clicking sound with my tongue at the same time

He made a nice little stack with notes and walked over to me, stopping right in front of me. I keep teasing him for being short, yet I have to look up to see him properly. He's not short at all. I just like getting on his nerves.

He just kept looking at me, lightly smacking the bills into his palm.

'I'll buy a mouthgag to shut you up. Sweet cheeks.'

He took my hand and held it in his own, turning it palm up, and then placed all the bills on it, not breaking the eye contact. For some reason, the way he was looking at me right now was very intense. His eyes bore deep into mine, making me feel slightly uneasy. Even his voice was not what it usually is. It was more... sultry. Deeper.