24

SHINAE POV

Bright light smacking me right in the face was a very aggresive way to wake up. I couldn't even open my eyes. It's like a damn laser.

I groaned and turned to the other side to keep sleeping, and something felt a bit off. I patted around with my eyes closed, and even under my hand I couldn't recognize a thing around me.

I managed to force my eyes open, just barely a squint, but it was more than enough to see what was going on. One quick glance, and my heart nearly stopped. I'm in Jimin's room. Fuck that. I'm in his bed. Oh my god is he-

I jumped up, stressed that he might be behind me, but I was alone. It doesn't look like anyone slept here but me. 

My brain slowly unfogged and then I remembered how I got here and how I fell asleep. He must be on the couch. Shit!

I crawled out of his bed, which I never thought would ever happen, and went straight to the bathroom to make myself a bit more human. I washed my face and brushed my hair, and I stole some toothpaste and mouthwash, unfortunately at the lack of a toothbrush. But I'm going home anyway and I'm not kissing no one, so I'm more than okay.

I made my way downstairs to find Jimin asleep on the sofa. He is stretched out over the entire thing, sleeping almost diagonally as his feet hang off. He's got one arm under his head, and his other one crossed over his stomach. His hair looks like he turned about 700 times, but that is about the only messy thing. 

I never knew that someone could sleep in a pretty way. He looks like a living painting. The fact that his face doesn't change from when he's awake is a bit insane. The only difference is that his eyes are closed. Nothing else.

'I wondered why he didn't sleep in his room.' Jungkook chuckled from the kitchen, scaring the shit out of me. 'Morning, mom.'

'Kookie, I will put laxative in that milk of yours.' I threaten, making him giggle softly

'Stole his room?'

'Not intentionally. I don't know why he didn't just wake me up.'

'You did look tired. Maybe that's why.' He just smiled lightly. I thought I was hiding it well, though...

'Incoming.' He muttered under his breath, his eyes jumping to the staircase where Jiwoon was coming down from the room

Her pyjamas were all pink and cute, and her little curls made her look almost angelic. Too bad she is a little demon. A demon that stopped walking when she saw Jimin, and came a bit closer to look at him. I wondered what she was doing, but she just looked sad and walked away, and then her eyes locked in on us. Or on me.

'Morning.' I smiled, trying to be nice, yet again

She just nodded a little, and only now I could see her face. She must have been crying a lot. Her eyes are puffy as hell. She walked behind us and started making tea, not uttering a word, so I focused back on Jimin.

'He looks peaceful.'

'He sure does.' Jungkook smiled

'He looks too peaceful.'

'O-oh. What did you come up with?'

'Do you have any waterbased markers?'

'No.' He snorts. 'He let you sleep in his bed, and this is how you repay him?' He was snicekring quietly, but she heard him and ran over

'You slept in Jiminie's bed?!' I thought she was going to slap me

'Wasn't exactly my plan. That's why he's on the couch.' I motion to him. 'But that aside, do you have any makeup with you?'