31

SHINAE POV

I couldn't sleep. I kept thinking about the way his lips felt and then I would end up screaming into my pillow. And then it would be 10 times worse because my pillow held his scent from where he laid on it.

I had so many damn things to do, and all that's in my head right now is him. More so than usual. I have a million questions that I need answered.

Why did he kiss me?
Does he like me? 
He said he wants to be honest with me after this trial; does that mean that he has same feelings as I do?
My god... if he does... if he has feelings for me...  am I going to break his heart?

'... like our Miss moon is doing at this very moment.'

I kind of jolted at the mention of my name and everyone turning to look at me with the speed of light. I gotta say, being stared at by 70 students a nd a professor is not the nicest feeling. Especially since I have absolutely no idea what is going on. That's what I get for dozing off.

'She's gonna run a case?'
'How is she even allowed to do that? She doesn't even have a degree.'
'She is just cocky because of her father.' 
'He probably got the case for her.'
'It must be something minor anyway.'

I kept listening to people whispering, looking at me like I fell from Mars. But at least now I caught on to what was going on. The current lecture is about court representation with and without law degree.

'I must admit, Miss Moon, I was beyond surprised when I heard the news. I assume you are confident about this?' My professor was smiling at me, and he seemed genuinely curious, not mocking like the rest of the class

'Very much so, Sir. As for everyone else,' I got up so they could all see me better, 'I did not get the case through my father. Unlike many of you here who are unfortunately here purely because you've had good connections, but don't actually have the brain to earn their own degree, I got here on my own. I made a case on my own. And if you were paying attention to the lecture, which I know you haven't because Professor Mingi just covered it, Law Student is allowed to represent in the Court of law as an assistant, or be the main prosecutor if supported by a liscenced attorney. As for the case itself, I do not have the need to explain it. Nor I am allowed to until made public. Which you should know. From year one. Is there anything else that I can answer for you my fellow law students, or would you prefer if I let you all make up your own ideas?'

Whoever was making comments and whispers now stopped, and the class turned completely silent. 

'And this is, my dear future colleagues, how lawyers should be. Straight to the point, supported arguments, and confidence with something to back it up.' Professor smiled at me. 'I am curious to see how you will do, Miss Moon. Good luck.'

'Thank you, Sir.' I bowed and sat down, watching the rest of the class slowly turn away from me, some of them still muterring about me being cocky, but mostly just giving me sideeyes. Bunch of kids. Maybe it would be of more use to focus on school than on me.

I couldn't wait for the day to end and not to see them for the rest of the week. With the trial in 2 days, I don't have time to attend the classes. I have notified the professors whose calsses I needed to take, and they agreed to send me the lecture in files to my email. 3 professors were shocked and wished me luck, while 2 of them nearly laughed in my face. Primitive idiots. But not my problem.

Right now, I have a different problem.

Jimin is supposed to come over any minute, and I can't calm the F down. I keep pacing around my room like I'm in a cage. I don't know how to act right now. Do I pretend it never happened?