Reclaiming Xyrus Pt. V

Virion Leywin

"You can't." Arthur told me. "Close the portal, if you are staying, so am I." I knew he wouldn't want to leave, but that means I only have one choice. "But I still think we need help, I know you don't want me meeting your other children for some reason, but we need it, we need it now."

My hands were twitching as I closed the portal, this was going to be so much fun. "Fine." I looked down the east street, assuming we were all going to take one street after I brought in someone to help. "I'll take this street." I opened up another portal, one that wasn't connected to Etistin or Vildorial, but connected to the Grotto.

Rosa stepped through the portal, her eyes widening a little. "Ohhhh!" She spoke as the portal closed, her black and red dress swaying as she looked around now. "Father, Damon, Arthur." She bowed her head, shooting me a smile, then she smirked at Arthur. "Five hundred half-breed Vritras, this does look like a stinky situation."

"W-who is this?" Arthur asked, I could tell he already knew whose blood I used to make her. Rosa stepped up to him, reaching a hand to Arthur, surprising me a little. The five hundred half-breeds were merely watching us, I really need to think of a name for them, they aren't Wraiths, but they sort of are, I don't know.

"My name is Rosa Leywin, it's lovely to meet you." Rossa said, shaking Arthur's hand. "There is no need for an introduction, Arthur, I know much about you, and yes, I am made from Sylvie's and Veer's blood."

Arthur looked at her as she backed up, slightly shocked I would say. "I figured." He then shot me a look, then turned back to her. "I'm grateful that you are here, we are in need of some help." I could have brought Raven here, but she is a psychopath, I'll introduce her later.

"It seems like it." Rosa said, turning around and looking at me. "Father, it's nice to meet the real you for the first time." She said, nodding her head to me with a smile on her face. "I'll make you proud, tell me what you need, and I'll do it."

"Kill them." I pointed to the north street. "Don't destroy the building if you can." I just wanted to start already, Rosa smirked, then turned to the north street, not saying anything more, she knew what she had to do. "Damon, take that one." I motioned to the south street, leaving Arthur with the west street.

"On it." Damon said, turning to his streets, he should have enough mana to slaughter the ones on his street. This left Arthur and I just staring at one another as my two children started walking to their streets to fight on.

I shrugged, looking at him. "Good luck." I told him, not knowing what else to say in this moment, we were about to fight a small force of half-breeds, we were going to need it, maybe, I know I could kill the ones on my street with ease.

I turned away from him after he gave me a head nod, but Regis spoke to me. "Good luck, Devil!" I nodded my head, then started walking towards the half-breeds on my street. They were waiting for me, the lines of them made me shiver in joy, this was going to be an actual fight.

I stopped as I got twenty yards from them, and that's when a force field started to grow, they were trapping us inside with them, or where they trapping themselves in here with us. I turned my head slightly as the shield grew over our heads, shooting Arthur a look, he shot one back, and I shrugged, then turned back to the half-breeds.

The blue shield connected above our heads, and I tried to open a portal to see if it was an anti-portal force field, and it was, which I figured would be the case, but who cares. 'I guess we aren't going to be able to call in any more back up.'

'I think we can, they would just have to force themselves in.' I told him, spinning my void blade in my hand. "Alright, who wants to die first." I held my hands out, opening myself up to them, then focused on my blood magic, reaching into some of their cores, and removing their magic.