Aramoor is Ours

Virion Leywin

I held the head of Exeges in my hands, it's been a couple of days since I killed him and wiped that mansion out of existence. We were all in Maerin, preparing for Aramoor as we were going to be going there today to make out statement, and hopefully have the people bend their knees.

I looked at the Vritra, his long horns had so much mana in them, and yet, I didn't really need to absorb all of it. I needed to get stronger, but the clones in the Grotto are doing that for me, trying to find a new technique for me. I think they are close to figuring something out, at least Hades says so, I don't really know, but I have trust.

"Alright." I said, nodding to myself, there was nothing more to really think about, I just had to go into the city and make a statement. "You five are coming with, but remember, we aren't attacking the people." I paused, rolled my eyes, then added. "If they decide to attack us, then we'll leave and regroup. We could wipe the city out in a split second, but I don't want to do that if we don't have to."

"We understand." Ivy said, nodding her head, all of them were healed from their battle with the Wraiths, there were no serious injuries. "We'll watch from the shadows like you said while you are talking to the people."

"Yeah, no need to worry." Nithe said, looking at me, then at Raven. "None of us will attack the citizens for now." Raven held her hands up in defense like he was talking about her, which to be honest, he probably was, that girl might be crazier than me.

"Okay." I replied, opening a portal that would lead to Aramoor, the city basically in the center of Etril. "I will handle this, join me when the next portal opens up." They all bowed their heads, and I stepped into the portal.

I exited into the city, and it was marvelous, it was the first time I was actually here. It reminded me of Xyrus, but there was a lot more technology, and the designs were a lot fancier. This city was remarkable, and now, it was about to be under my control, it was going to be my city.

The portal closed behind me, and as I looked at the giant buildings, the people, the Alacryan citizens turned toward me with wide eyes as I carried a head within my hands, a Vritra head. Alacryan soldiers circled me, and then as I stopped moving, standing in the middle of a normal street, I looked around, my eyes unwavering, the soldiers dropped to their knees, all of them as I released my aura.

The citizens did the same, some threw up, not my intention, but it sent the point, then I pulled my aura back after a soldier gasped out a couple of words. "It's the Devil of Dicathen." I could feel their hearts racing, each one of them, they were frightened.

"Yes, it is me, the Devil of Dicathen, Virion Leywin." I said, shrugging as they all continued to look down, no one around me had the courage to look up now, and as more people entered the street I was on, the more that dropped to the ground to join them, afraid to move. "I am here too free you from the hands of Agrona!"

"However, I grant you the choice, I am not here to just make you turn on him, you all need to make that decision yourself!" I shouted, thinking to myself, I thought about what I was going to say for like a day or two, and to be honest, I kind of forgot the rest, so time to wing it. "But before that, I need to do one more thing." I said as I clicked on a device in my pocket, and my image appeared on the projecting artifacts planted all throughout the city by Ivy.

"There we go." I said, nodding my head, I grabbed the head with both hands again. "Like I said, a choice, you all need to make a choice, serve Agrona and fight me, or rebel against Agrona, and le time fight him!"

"You all have been under his rule for too long now, and it's time you stop serving him because of fear, and to stand up against him!" I spun my head around, so the face was seen by all. "This is your Sovereign, Sovereign Exeges, I killed him a couple days ago, and I brought him here today to show you all that the Vritras aren't gods, they bleed and can be killed just like any of you!"