The Battle for Etril Pt. III

'We should get out of here.' Hades told me, and I nodded my head, he was right. I was severely injured, and from what I am sensing, I was going to need my strength, but I couldn't, not yet. 'Veer.'

"The two of you can't do this forever." Cecilia told us, conjuring another sword in her hand as the wounds on her healed up. "I am the Legacy, you two are nothing compared to me." I felt the original wound finally close and heal, my lungs back to normal.

"Well, actually, Legacy, he killed you." I pointed my sword at Arthur, breathing heavily still, pushing so mana and aether into my body, trying to heal the other wounds. "So, umm, that statement, it's kind of incorrect."

"Fuck you Devil." Cecilia said, and I just gave her a confused look, and appeared before me, our blades connected, and we pushed against one another.

"Was it something I said?" I asked, tilting my head, looking into her eyes, feeling Arthur coming. "Well, as you know, I am right, he did kill you, and you let him." I told her and she gritted her teeth as Arthur appeared.

His blade flashed across us, almost colliding with my face and hers. I backed away from Cecilia, letting her blade go. I conjured a black spike, cutting her foot slightly, dodged a thunder strike, teleported into the sky and sent a firebomb down at them.

The fire hit the ground where they were at, and the flames erupted over them. Arthur used his destruction flames to eat away at mine by pushing them out of his feet, not using his sword to control them, the flames ate away at everything.

Cecilia used water, surrounding herself with it, countering my spell with ease as I teleported down beside her. I sent my blade into hers; she deflected it, I kicked her in the stomach, then I spun and teleported away as Arthur god stepped.

The flames coming out of him intensified, it looked like his power increased, or he was losing control of the flames. "Settle down brother, those flames are quite dangerous even to me." I told him, and as I did, his eyes snapped at me. "Yep, alright, I don't like it, your flames need to calm themselves before I calm you."

"Why?" He said, holding his arms out, and this cause my thoughts to wonder Could he annihilate a force of thirty thousand Wraiths if he released all his flames? "With destruction I could kill anyone, you wanted this, you said I was a pussy, I'll show you!"

Cecilia vanished, Arthur vanished, and the two went at it, I teleported in, joining them, dodging the flames as they pushed outwards. I noticed them growing down his sword and onto his wrist, this was an amazing sight to be honest.

I dodged Cecilia's sword, then a wind blade, and a blast of fire, Arthur swung his sword at my face, joining me at my side. I ducked, and the anger filled his face, it was clear as dad, he was trying to kill me now, not just damage me.

"Hahahah!" I laughed with joy, this was awesome, oh my god, this was the expression and emotion I wanted from him. "Finally!" I shouted, dodging his strikes and Cecilia's spells, teleporting to her side, my blade came up, she deflected it, sent her own into my chest, cutting me, but I teleported again.

I appeared below her on the ground, she conjured a spike, but I conjured a blood barrier to push me upwards, and the spike shot me up into her. I tackled the Legacy, straddling her on the ground as I released my sword and grabbed her wrist and held them down.

She looked up at me with am angry grin as she started struggling to get free, Arthur god stepped behind me, but I teleported the both of us away from him, pushing the blood magic into her for a second.

I conjured a black spike out of the ground behind her and it pressed against her back as she conjured a mana barrier to protect herself. The black spike broke through, cutting into her back, but as I was about to hit her again with something else, Arthur teleported in.