Filling In

It was obvious who was sitting on the throne, and as I looked at him, all I could do was smile, my green hair waving in the air as I stepped through all the seats, following Glenne. "Lord Indrath, I bring you Ivy Leywin."

He bowed his head as he stepped to the side of Windsom, the three other dragons in the room turned their attention towards me, and I simply stopped right in front of them. "Ha." I laughed, covering my mouth as I did, trying to compose myself.

"What's so funny?!" Windsom asked, speaking angrily already, something my father told me would happen. "You are in the presence of Lord Indrath, you should be bowing your head."

"Haha." I laughed slightly more. "Sorry, sorry, it's just, I was expecting something, I don't know, I was expecting something more." Kezess's eyes didn't leave mine as we made eye contact. "The great Kezess, wow, it is truly an honor."

"Leave us, Glenne, Windsom." Kezess said, ignoring my statement as the two dragons in front of me stared at me in confusion, well, Windsom's look was more of anger. "She is like her father." I smiled at Kezess, nodding my head at the mighty dragon.

"As you wish." Windsom said, bowing his head one more time, shooting me a look again as he left the room, Glenne followed him, leaving me alone with Kezess and Myre. I turned my attention away from Kezess and to Myre, intrigued by the dragon a little more than Kezess.

"Lady Myre, I presume?" I asked, looking at her, she was married to Kezess, but she seemed older, not like super old, but old. I could feel the power radiating off of these two dragons, it made me happy, seeing it, feeling it.

"Yes." She said, nodding her head as she looked down at me. "It's quite the honor to meet a daughter of Virion Leywin as well, you are the first." I knew that, the first one of my siblings to meet them, but not the first to meet dragons, Damon has already killed three.

"You are the one who trained Arthur, correct? For the war?" I asked, and she nodded, then I spoke some more, this time directing my attention back to the dickhead on the throne. "Interesting, well, what is it you need, Kezess?"

I could see anger flinch on his face from my words, but again, I was not going to call him a fucking Lord, he wasn't, he was a tyrant. I wasn't supposed to piss him off, but I can't really help myself, as long as I don't get killed, it does not matter.

"I would have liked to see Arthur Leywin, he owes me a lot of information, and I've been nice to let him go and fight off in Alacrya, but my patience is coming to an end." He told me, and I could feel a smile trying to form, but I held back. "As well, I would have liked to hear from Virion, he is the one who told me about the Leviathans, and a Great Eight meeting is happening soon, so any more information would have helped."

"You don't have any spies out there?" I asked, looking at Kezess with confusion. "I have to imagine you can get dragons into the Leviathans' home." They probably couldn't, I mean, we were kind of helping out there, that's why we told Hersius that Kezess knew, to make sure no spies entered the clan's territory.

"The spies we sent were killed." Kezess told me, and I didn't react, just listened, knowing that it was because of us. "But that is beside the point, if Virion isn't here, then it's fine, I'm sure you don't know as much." He made an assumption, the wrong one. "You have been over in Alacrya, I know that, so what has gone down."

"Haha." I laughed, and he gave me a confused look, or angry, I don't know, some sort of emotion. "You don't know?" I asked, then added. "You may not have spies in the Leviathan's lands, but you don't have any in Alacrya either?"

"Ivy Leywin, please, answer my questions, I do not have the patience for this." He told me, and I just stared at him with a smile still. "I know your father is crazy, and insane, but I do not have the patience for you to act that way as well, I have dealt with too many children."