Blunder

Cecilia

I looked at Sylvie as we walked the halls of Taegrin Caelum, both of us silent and angry. We were going to go see Agrona, we had just gotten back after what Virion did to me, he out played me, he stole Nico from me. Sylvie was angry as well, he wanted Virion to die so badly, it was obvious that it hurt to lose to him.

"Uhhh!" Sylvie finally made a noise, exclaiming her anger. "You clearly were stronger than him, he was just running away from you the entire time! Virion is the Devil, he needs to die a painful death, I don't care how anymore!"

"I'm sorry Sylvie." I told my bond as I rested a hand on her shoulder, walking down the long hallway still. "I tried to kill him, and if I would have let Nico and you help me, we would have done it, but we will kill him, I promise you that."

"No, Cecilia, it wasn't your fault, he taunted you like the bastard he is, then took Nico, there was nothing you can do about it." Sylvie told me, shooting me a slight smile, but the anger was clear in her face still. "Let's just figure out what to do now, if we attack Sehz-Clar, they will kill him, and I know you don't want that."

"Yeah, I don't think Virion would lie about that threat, he is a Devil, like you said." I told her, nodding my head as we arrived at the entrance to Agrona's room, I could feel him inside, he was waiting for us, his anger, also very clear. "We will figure something out, I'm sure Agrona already is thinking of something."

"Yeah, my father is smart, smarter than Virion, he'll figure something out." The maids outside the door opened it for us and we went inside, taking a couple steps into the room, Agrona was sitting on the couch, looking up at us.

"So." Agrona said, eyeing us up as we sat down across from him, he examined us both. "I didn't want any more failure, and look what happened, you didn't just lose a fight to Virion, but now, we need to halt our attack on Sehz-Clar."

"I'm sorry." I said, looking at him as I shook my head. "I couldn't even tell that there was another person there, and the purple haired bitch came out of nowhere." He just listened to me, my excuses, I knew they were, but I didn't have anything else to say.

"Hah." Agrona just looked at us. "Now, we need to figure out how to handle this, you've put me in a bad situation, Cecil, I hope you know that." He paused, then added. "I can't just let my enemies attack, sooner or later, we are going to have to attack. If that puts Nico's life at risk, so be it, we can't not do anything because Virion Leywin took him."

"I will not put his life at risk!" I exclaimed. "But I understand, just as long as we wait a little. Virion said he was going to hand him back at some point, he said he needed time." I paused, looking at him with a serious face. "There has to be something we can do in the meantime, right?"

"He only said we couldn't attack Sehz-Clar, so Virion must be planning something, so yes, there is more we can do." Agrona said, looking at me with an annoyed expression. "I'm waiting for word on Maerin, Virion is not there, but supposedly a Vritra is, so I'm assuming it is one of his creations." I was going to say I could go, but I shouldn't, I'm still healing from all the cuts and bruises. "Cecil, you disappoint me." I didn't say anything, knowing I shouldn't still. "The half-breeds are still adding up, even with him delaying our attack, our force is building up, so that isn't an issue, our force won't shrink, but I don't like waiting."

"Well, if our numbers are still increasing, that's a good thing." Sylvie spoke up, then spoke some more. "We don't need to wait, he only said we couldn't attack Sehz-Clar." Agrona nodded his head, agreeing with Sylvie's words.

"With our half-breeds numbering over fifty thousand, and all our Wraiths, we could take Dicathen back right now." Agrona said. "There are also a number of soldiers there already, numbering over a hundred thousand, if we combine the force, the second invasion would be greater than the first."