Forcing a Retreat

"Hahhahahaha!" I heard a laugh fill the air as the familiar purple hair girl stepped through the portal. "Why not invite me a little earlier next time, Nithe!" Raven exclaimed with her hands out, looking down at us as the portal closed.

"Who the hell are you?" Cecilia asked, looking up into the sky as she flew five yards from me. My sister's eyes were wide in excitement, I could see that this was filling her with joy, but I knew that would be the case if she showed up.

"A fan." Raven said with a smirk. "So, please, don't disappoint." In anger, Cecilia shot a beam of mana through the air, vaporizing Raven, but I knew better, I waited, and a voice came from our left. "Anger issues, yes, I like you even more now!"

"It doesn't matter." Cecilia shrugged, looking from Raven to me. "You two aren't strong enough to defeat me." Raven conjured a blade in her right hand, spinning in the air, but I couldn't tell if it was the real or fake Raven. I also didn't even know if she could trick the Legacy, but from what I'm witnessing, I would say she is able to.

"Hahahaa." Raven laughed at her, flying so that Cecilia was now in between us. "You are such a cocky bitch, I love that, please, though, if you are going to call yourself a Legacy, make sure to live up to it."

"Live up to it?" Cecilia spoke softly, then the mana in the atmosphere started to shift even more, then, all of a sudden, the weather around us started change, clouds formed with the shield, and rain began to fall across this area of Sehz-Clar. "If that is what you want, I'll show you what it means to be called a Legacy!"

"Yes!" Raven exclaimed to Cecilia as the wind started to pick up, tornadoes started to form around us, and I got ready to fight, knowing she was going to use static void on me most likely. "Bring it on!" I watched through the storm as Cecilia vanished, I swung, but she appeared in front of Raven, sent a blast of pure mana through her, but it was a mere clone. "A Legacy, hmm, I thought you would be able to see through that spell?"

Raven was right beside me, catching me off guard slightly, but she was smirking at the Legacy who was getting more and more angry with every passing second. The tornadoes around us kept on going, destroying the ground around us, but they weren't coming at us, if anything, at times, they were merely disrupting my view.

She vanished and appeared before us, but my sword was already coming up, predicting where she was going to be at. Her blade that she had just conjured blocked my strike, then she deflected Raven's sword to the side using wind magic. I dodged her next strike, then Raven was slashed down the chest, but as usual with her, I had no clue if it was here or not.

My blade hit nothing but air, then Raven sent a kick into her stomach, knocking her back slightly. I swung my sword at her neck, but she vanished, appearing behind Raven this time, and Cecilia's blade came down on Raven's head. I shot at them as Raven side stepped without looking back, and I sent my sword towards Cecilia as her blade was passing Raven.

A tornado, however, interrupted my attack, backing me up and flinging me to the side a little, but it looked like Raven was fine. Cecilia used "static void" once again, but this time, targeted no one, appearing in the sky above us, and conjuring multiple balls of fire that seemed to defy logic as they burnt even hotter under the rain that was falling.

As the flames were flaring, Cecilia spun around, sensing something, and caught a blade that was heading towards her ribcage, it was another Raven, real or not real, who knows. The one beside me didn't budge, she just stayed still, waiting for her moment to strike. Cecilia sent the fireballs our way as she swung her blade at the Raven in the sky with her.

Raven and I avoided the fire balls by flying around the storm, dodging tornadoes, letting the rain bounce off our skin, and as I looked up, I could see Cecilia impale Raven on a sword, but Raven just transformed into a puddle of blood. The Raven that was down here with me flying around was alive and well, and yet, she could also be a fake.