End of Pt. III

So, we hit 200 chapters for novel three, which means this is the end.

I'm thankful for all the readers that have gotten this far, and obviously, I'll be making a fourth novel for this story. I hope everyone has been enjoying it, and know that I always look at comments, I love reading what you guys think.

Like I said a while ago, I write for fun to take my mind off things, and so far, this story seems to be going quite well. I've gotten a lot of support for it, and I'm again, thankful to all my readers. It makes me want to start another story when this one ends, I already have a couple of ideas.

When we hit this chapter, the next novel will either come out that day, or I've been thinking of making you guys wait. Only like a day or two, or maybe a week, I don't know, just so that I can get ahead of everything.

However, and I am sure it's pretty obvious, we are getting closer, and closer to the end of Virion Leywin's story. This means, this is most likely the last part of this series. It's sad to think about, but it's most likely true.

I didn't think I would have this much support when I started this around a year ago, so I'm thankful to all my readers, and I hope you keep on reading my work. I love hearing the ideas, and reading the comments you post.

The next book will be named - My Beginning After the End Termination

Slowcky