1.2 - Weiye: The system is rubbish, I want to destroy it

Wei Ye himself is not afraid, but he is now a poor boy who has never seen the world.

  Sitting in the car, he tried to straighten his back to prevent dirty clothes from touching the leather seats. He has just grown up, his figure still has a youthful look, and his thin back is very beautiful.

  Weiye thanked him seriously: "Sir, thank you for your help. If you hadn't taken action, I would have been miserable tonight."

"It takes a little effort," the man said warmly. He leaned lightly on the seat behind him. His dark suit was smooth and elegant, and he had the calm aura unique to those in power.

  Wei Ye was inevitably a little nervous and his body tensed up. It wasn't until the driver, Lao Li, returned to the car that he quietly breathed a sigh of relief and thanked the driver again.

  Although he looks like an injured wild cat, he is very well-behaved and polite.

  "It's okay, it's a trivial matter." Lao Li said with a hearty smile: "I beat those two people up and sent someone to the police station."

  Wei Ye's first reaction:  There are still police in the sadomasochistic CEO world .

  The second reaction was to widen his eyes and say, "Oh, they took away one hundred and fifty yuan of my money!"

  Old Li laughed out loud.

  Wei Ye was embarrassed by his smile and lowered his head in embarrassment.

  Why are you laughing? No matter how small a mosquito is, it is still meat. One hundred and fifty can eat two hot pot meals.

  The car was started. Wei Ye thought hard for a while and asked in a low voice: "Sir, have we met somewhere?"

  "...I'm not just striking up a random conversation, I really feel like you look familiar!"

  "My surname is Shao, Shao Qiyan." Shao Qiyan handed a wet tissue to him with a smile on his lips.

  Unexpectedly, the other party would introduce himself first. Wei Ye hurriedly said: "Hello, Mr. Shao, my name is Wei Ye."

  "Thank you." He carefully took the tissue and wiped it on his cheeks, revealing the young and tender skin under the dust.

  "Wei Ye, we have indeed met, don't you remember?" Shao Qiyan looked at him, the smile in his eyes deepened, "I have a deep impression of you."

  Wei Ye: "...I'm sorry, I can't remember!" It's strange that if he had seen such an outstanding man, how could he not remember it.

  Seeing his awkward and guilty expression, Lao Li smiled and came to the rescue, "We met at Tattoo, and you were working as a waiter there. Maybe the light in the box was too dark at the time, and you were in a hurry to get the wine and didn't pay attention."

  Yes. Wei Ye remembered that Sheng Qingqing had just arrived and was in a lot of trouble. He was focused on Sheng Qingqing and had no intention of sharing it with others.

  I remember that I gave a very big tip that time.

  Mentioning the tattoo, Wei Ye looked out the window and noticed that the car had already driven away. It was in the direction of the tattoo, and he could already see the simple and unique store name sign.

  "Next time Mr. Shao goes to get a tattoo, I will definitely serve you well!" After getting out of the car, he bowed again to thank you and watched the car disappear with a sincere gesture.

  Then, open the phone and enter the three words "Shao Qiyan".

  Countless entries popped up immediately.