2.12 - Why are my sister-in-law's ears red?

The place separated by a wall is like two worlds. This side is deserted, with only weeds growing wildly and spreading, burying the insteps. Looking not far away, you can see the outline of the forest.

  The scorching sun was shining brightly, but for some reason, Wei Ye felt a little chilly as he looked at it, probably because the shadows of the trees were too silent.

  "Why don't we take a look and treat it as a walk." Wei Ye raised his feet first, then paused. The weeds under his feet were soft and it was difficult to find a place to stay.

  What if you step on dog poop.

  "Sister-in-law, please follow me." Xie Shuyun frowned, feeling that his worried look was a bit cute.

  The grass collapsed under Xie Shuyun's footsteps, and Wei Ye stepped on his footprints. I thought that Xie Shuyun looked young and carefree, but he was also very considerate.

  The two of them walked to the edge of the woods one after the other. A crow frightened the trees and screamed hoarsely in the air.

  The leaves rustled softly in the wind, and on the surface it was just an ordinary forest. Xie Shuyun's eyes were focused and he said in surprise: "There is so much gloom here, it's like a mass grave."

  "Mass grave?" The horror story accompanying the three words appeared in Wei Ye's mind, and he took a step back in fear.

  He looked at the map sometimes and knew that this was the place where Xie Wenxiu often came to absorb Yin energy. Are there any other ghosts in there?

  "Sister-in-law is afraid of ghosts?" Xie Shuyun smiled at him and said, "The yin energy here is too strong, which is not good for your health. Let's go back."

  Xie Wenxiu nodded in agreement. He had never been in contact with this biological brother, and during this period he found that the other person was relatively calm.

  The two of them returned the same way and climbed back over the wall in the same way as before.

  Xie Shuyun jumped down so easily that Wei Ye couldn't help but jump too when the ladder was half way up. But he forgot that his legs were still weak before, and he suddenly stomped on the ground from a high place and tilted his body.

  Xie Shuyun helped him in time.

  "Thank you." Wei Ye gasped softly after a slight exercise, his cheeks became more peach-like in color, his eyes were bright and there was still excitement.

  Xie Shuyun met this nominal sister-in-law for the first time on the seventh day of his eldest brother's first year. From unfamiliarity to familiarity, to now understanding, he watched Wei Ye support the Xie family alone, his seemingly thin shoulders were strong and straight, and now nothing could restrain him.

  He has gradually emerged from the gloom, like a peony unfolding its petals little by little, becoming more and more bright and scorching.

  "Sister-in-law should smile more." Xie Shuyun looked at him with a smile and said: "An open mood is good for your health, and you look good when you smile."

  There was a slight touch of breath, and Wei Ye realized that the two of them were a little close. He took a step back and stood alone, laughing, "It's strange, my second brother also said this to me. Do you think I'm always the same in your eyes?" Do you have a bitter face?"

  Xie Junya's deep and magnetic voice suddenly came from behind, "Sister-in-law, do you still remember what I said? I'm really flattered."

  When Cao Cao arrived, Weiye stiffened slightly and turned around to glance at him quickly, "Second brother, are you here to enjoy the flowers and take a walk?"